View Wall Street Advisors' Articles BY TICKER:
The Golden Long: Frost's Pershing Gold Poised For A Significant Upside Move
- Gold has been strengthening and is on an upward trend in 2015; this becomes even more apparent when gold is priced in foreign currencies.
- Dr. Phillip Frost's portfolio has been on a tear so far in 2015, but a gold company in which Frost is a significant investor has gone relatively unnoticed still.
- Pershing Gold has these macro tailwinds at its back along with recent game changing news fundamentally for the company. Its stock price seems poised for significant near-term appreciation.
Broadvision Trades Below Cash And Is Significantly Undervalued On Other Assets
- Broadvision is currently undervalued based on its cash alone, as the company has a $44.3 million market cap and $46 million in cash with no debt.
- The company’s additional assets could total over $100 million, bringing Broadvision’s fair valuation closer to $150 million, over 3 times today’s valuation.
- Broadvision’s Clearvale technology may be gaining traction as it has been validated by Nissan, Softbank, and numerous other international technology companies. This is the big upside opportunity.
Ruthigen IPO Set To Soar; Tetraphase To Find Lower Floor
- Ruthigen's IPO provides strong investment opportunity based on relative valuations and addressing unmet market need with potential multi-billion dollar market.
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals in turn presents a short opportunity as a potentially inferior comp a year ahead of Ruthigen with >10x the market cap.
- Long RTGN and short TTPH is set up to be an ideal pair trade with upside on both ends and decreased market exposure.
- The Golden Short: Midway Gold Should Be Half Its Current Price
- Icahn Versus Frost
- Is ExamWorks A Scam?
- Ignite Your Portfolio With This Radioactive Pair Trade: Short Uranium Resources And Long Energy Fuels
- Revisiting Oculus: Earnings Do Little To Ease The Pain
- Document Security Systems: Near-Term Upside Of 150%
- Short On Oculus: Wound Care Company Has Left Dirty Scars