Full index of posts »
AAPL just lost $22.5B of market cap. That's an entire NSC, or TRV, or COH, or WLP Apr 16, 2012
Housing starts showed a headline increase last month, but single family units were down slightly. Feb 16, 2012
New home sales were soft, but I would blame it mostly on volatility/seasonal adjustments in the South region data skewing the numbers. Jan 26, 2012
- SoCalNative on Rooting For More Rich People And Longer Lines At Airports By Charles Payne Perhaps the victim meme by the current administ...
- TheSnail on White House Calls For A Posse By Charles Payne bunch of bugger pooh.....no longer following th...
- TheSnail on And The Band Played On By Charles Payne Love the reference to a classic song...but the ...
- TheSnail on THREE-SIDED KNIFE (GREECE, GERMANY, OBAMA) By WSS Research Team I love Bronco Bama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- jjfullerton on Auto Sales Speed Through March By: David Silver David Silver is a MORON. This morning on CNBC h...
- Strong Dollar Steamrolling Stocks By: Charles Payne (11 Comments)
- State's Rights At Risk in White House Plan By: Charles Payne (6 Comments)
- The Chicago Way By: Charles Payne (2 Comments)
- Stock Market Hooked on Weak Dollar By: Charles Payne (2 Comments)
- They Don't Get You By: Charles Payne (2 Comments)