Wall Street Teacher

View Wall Street Teacher's Comments BY TICKER:
  • CorMedix (CRMD): De-Risking Phase 3 Trial Through Continued Improvement In NUMP (Neutrolin Usage Monitoring Program) Data  [View instapost]
    I remain very long this issue. I would not be surprised if one of the big boys blink and take an equity stake (via partnership) or even decide this is far cheaper to own now vs. mid or post trial as the data begins to read out.
    Jul 31, 2015. 04:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Management Of XON & ZIOP Have Me Flummoxed!  [View instapost]
    My vote is for a third party buyou5. Kirk needs to move oncology into able hands and build his war chest to fund out energy, food and a myriad of other ventures. ZIOP sold by EOY .

Great detective work. Keep up your earnest efforts!
    Jul 27, 2015. 06:21 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cormedix's (CRMD): New CEO?! [View instapost]
    Wait; based on ownership; I want a vote on the issue!
    Jul 24, 2015. 04:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Thompson Creek Metals: Still Alive And Kicking, But Help From Outside Is Needed [View article]
    I am still on the fence here. There is value in the property but the question remains as to whether any potential acquirer might take a shot at these levels or wait until the debt situation becomes critical. In the right hands, the debt load cost could be trimmed 200-300 basis points and this becomes a VERY valuable property. At this point I am remaining on the sidelines here. Perhaps I might look @ SAND (risky) or SLW(larger but tax overhang issue) in the space since the financials are stronger.
    Jul 24, 2015. 03:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi.

I was long this one on and off for a few years. I exited when the cap table become too leveraged. Regarding joint venture possibilities, how does the 52.5 % of the gold stream being delivered to Royal Gold @ $435 per ounce effect the your view of the chance of TC finding a white knight (Chinese or otherwise)? That agreement has been the stumbling block for me. It seems that even a fairly distinct rise in the price of gold does not benefit TC to the extent that their gold reserves/production potential suggest since more than 1/2 is being paid out at a fixed rate.

Thank you for your thoughts. I am also taking a long hard look @ Silver Wheaton and TC in the space. Tough times to be on either side of the equation(streamers or producers).
    Jul 12, 2015. 07:01 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix: The Truth About Neutrolin, Future Standard Of Care [View article]
    I don't understand your comment:
    ??????????????????????...

"When FDA approves it" That is a huge WHEN + IF = Long time
    The author did not mention how Cormedix is going to finance the trials?
    Numbers don't lie, we know Cormedix will run out of money by the end of the year, and their only option is to sell more stocks ATM, or something else. But either way it’s the current shareholders values that will dilute.

??????????????????????...

Run out of $$$$??? Did you read the last financial statement or listen to the CC? ("We ended the quarter with a cash balance of approximately $8.9 million. On April 1 through April 30, our cash position net of market operational spend continue to improve to approximately $18 million driven mainly the excise of warrants and options, which resulted in an aggregate gross proceeds with approximately $8 million." ) Also, they have had an ATM running this quarter. Very odd assertion given the above facts.
    Jul 10, 2015. 10:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix: The Truth About Neutrolin, Future Standard Of Care [View article]
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! This was an informative article that helps to set the record straight. I believe the short pieces and lawsuit(s) are part of a very sophisticated effort. I would love to see a list of recent FTDs (fail-to-deliver positions) and would not be surprised if the timely appearance of the article was linked to same. I cannot divine the author's true motivations or intentions but I continue to ponder why why one would expend so much time and energy on an issuer as small as CorMedix especially given Elliot/Evercore's involvement. Elliot is a tough negotiator known to perform VERY thorough due diligence. IF this is a fraud, as opined by the (short opined) author of the prior article, Elliot would not risk its reputation to help this issuer to the extent that it has over the last 5 years.

I have had the opportunity of sitting down with both Drs. Gelbfish and Pfaffle and continue to believe that Neutrolin will pass a PHIII trial by a wide margin and given the highly favorable cost/benefit, soon become SOC in dialysis, oncology, the ER and other settings.

GLTA,

WST
    Jul 9, 2015. 12:44 PM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Closing Out My CorMedix Short [View article]
    These are the times for longs to take a deep breath and examine what has occurred vs. all of the smoke in mirrors created by the doubt sowers. QIDP/GAIN Act designation is not granted to "me too" products. In reality, we are simply in the midst of a sales process that is taking longer than many had hoped for. Evercore is a world class banker. If there is a good offer out there, they will find it. I still believe this gets sold for a significant premium to today's valuation. If not, they likely have a robust enough balance sheet (based on the ATM and recent warrant exercise) to consider partnering or other options.

I am unsure what occurred in the German courts yesterday--perhaps we see a PR on Monday. The market has already written off CRMD's EU efforts so any positive news on that front represents upside.

The wild card here remains Elliot's involvement. It is a small position for them but Elliot is known to be an extremely astute and engaged investor. Why the shorts would poke an 800lb gorilla by including Elliot's name in this article is beyond me.

I have been a buyer below $4 this week and will continue to add. Valuation at these levels is...... COMPELLING.
    Jul 3, 2015. 08:50 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix Short - A Follow Up [View article]
    Russell gets reconstituted tomorrow. It should make for an interesting upcoming week. Price action was odd today---lots of big offers being flashed and pulled.
    Jun 25, 2015. 11:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix gaps up 14% on FDA guidance that beefs up late-stage Neutrolin trial [View news story]
    Little CRMD seems to have become a battleground stock. Why would Adam Feuerstein tweet about the company and then question this PR in his mailbag "column"? It seems odd that he even knows this microcap's name. Russell inclusion kicks in next week. Round #1 of unfair business practices case being argued on July 3rd. Fingers crossed(long this one).
    Jun 19, 2015. 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix Short - A Follow Up [View article]
    This gets sold. Efficacious drug (see NUMP data) plus GAIN Act status plus world class banker (Evercore)likely results in a good sale price. I think we see a buyout price far north of here that is part cash and likely a two tranche CVR (one for PHIII approval and one for EU litigation). Remember, Evercore is here at the (likely)behest of Elliot. They will look under every stone to find the right fit.

As for the Los Vegas trip----the author should be aware that attendees at that meeting cumulatively own (at least) a few million shares. This was not your typical retail investor gathering.

Note: Dr. Pfaffle's sale(s) are immaterial to his overall position size (2 or 3% ??). He has been engaged with CRMD for several years and has worked tirelessly. Also, Dr. Pfaffle taken VERY LITTLE in the way of cash compensation. Give the guy a break!

More NUMP data coming in London.
    May 27, 2015. 08:29 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix: High Probability Of Phase 3 Success? [View article]
    As the longest term CRMD Bull (Check my track record and articles< I find the recent selling pressure both understandable and inevitable. The stock had a great run and now they have an ATM running, The last two presentations by the CEO were lackluster(I am being charitable). These are the times to evaluate if Good Banker/good drug/ trumps uncertainty and innuendo. I still believe this is sold at a SIGNIFICANT PREMIUM to current SP.
    May 25, 2015. 02:43 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix: Making Progress In Both EU Commercial And U.S. Regulatory Fronts [View article]
    Yet another poorly written attack piece. I wish they would have at least gotten the name correct(Coremedix???) As for the Dr. Rodenwald innuendo----SILLY. This is Elliot's show and they have brought in Evercore to find a home for little CRMD.
    Apr 13, 2015. 05:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CorMedix: High Probability Of Phase 3 Success? [View article]
    Increased market size projection and dramatic COG reduction announced this week make this an even more valuable asset. Evercore should preside over a VERY lively auction.
    Apr 10, 2015. 06:51 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Borrow Costs Elevated On CorMedix [View article]
    I would only be guessing.....
    Apr 4, 2015. 11:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment