- North Korean Threats And The Cytori - BARDA Stem Cell Collaboration
- Cytori's EU Approval For Intravase - Intentionally Downplayed?
- Worth The Wait: Implications Of Cytori Therapeutics' $106 Million BARDA Contract
- Merge Healthcare Puts Itself Up For Sale
- Osiris Stem Cell Drug Approval Bodes Well For Athersys
Wall Street Titan
Spent my entire 28 year career on Wall Street. First 12 years at Bear Stearns (6 years in Regulatory Accounting and 6 years as an Associate Director in Derivatives and Program Trading). The remainder of my career was spent as the CFO of a small broker/dealer. Since 2008 I've been investing and trading my own portfolio, full time,
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Wall Street Titan.
Currently, there are no book details for Wall Street Titan.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
CRM breaking down. Falling through support level of $110. Could go much lower. Nov 22, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- "Oracle (ORCL) and SAP... on Fundamentals For Salesforce.com Point To Higher...
- It is not often that you fi... on Athersys, Inc: The Facts
- As the initial blogger on S... on Trading Athersys: Risks And Rewards
- You seemed like you had a l... on Trading Athersys: Risks And Rewards
- Keith, I agree. on North Korean Threats And The Cytori - BARDA Ste...
Latest comments on Wall's Articles
- Wall Street Titan on North Korean Threats And The Cytori - BARDA Ste...
- Keith Singer on North Korean Threats And The Cytori - BARDA Ste...
- Loophole69 on Cytori's EU Approval For Intravase - Intentiona...
- flipper4 on Cytori's EU Approval For Intravase - Intentiona...
- aetiusLV on Cytori's EU Approval For Intravase - Intentiona...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »