Way Of The Future

View Way Of The Future's Comments BY TICKER:
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]
    Yup, I never sold either. I won't sell.
    Sep 6 03:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]
    Yeah too bad I can't predict fraud. Shame on me for doing research.
    Sep 6 03:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality's Black Monday And The Rise Of Car Charging Group [View article]
    With practically no revenue and huge net losses, I'd love to know where they are going to get the money to finance a charging solution in everyone's parking lot. Probably where they've been getting it..... continued share dilution from issuing 3,000% more shares over 3 years. http://bit.ly/14DJEvK (Balance Sheet, Annual Data, Total Common Shares Outstanding)
    Aug 15 08:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]
    What are you talking about. I did the research. I'm not psychic to the stars you know. CCGI was a horrible investment and still is. ECOtality was a good investment but no one can predict what happened: a complete blind side from right field. My article was based on fact and research at that point in time. Please give me your hotline so I can call and get a psychic reading.
    Aug 15 08:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Car Charging Group's Slow And Steady Approach Might Help It Win The Race [View article]
    Please explain a little more. Let's say a stock does a normal split, that would be double the shares at half the price. If it does the inverse, the result would be half the shares at double the price. Since a reverse split is a decrease in the total amount of shares, how is at all possible to "skew" the dilution effect when over the past 3 years the total outstanding shares have still increased from 2 million to 42 million? http://bit.ly/1eKT1iX (Click balance sheet, annual data, then look at bottom)
    Aug 14 09:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank You!
    Aug 14 08:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    What does my article have to do with a dilution trend? Your statement is false, just like many of your comments on my article. You are good at hosing peoples articles with sheer mis-statements and no proper reference. Did you even look at the link I sent? http://tinyurl.com/m27..., 3,180% additional shares added in 3 years.
    Aug 14 05:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The problem is the continued share dilution. Over the last three years they have diluted investors by a whopping 97%. http://tinyurl.com/m27...
    Aug 14 03:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]

Everyone, I don't have a crystal ball and I can't predict the future. The loss is mutual. Chances are I had much more invested in this company than you did. Prior to the press release today, the points behind my article were solid. Obviously, no one could have predicted today's complete blindside out of right field. The question now is: am I going to cancel my account at seeking alpha and call it quits for my days as an author.

Thanks
    Aug 12 01:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]

- Your statement: "ECTY doesnt have any partnership in the revenue generated by the station, they just sell the machine." is just outright FALSE. Please do a little more research before making a claim like that. ECTY generally gets 50% of the charging fees, and they maintain control over price as well.

- Let's agree to disagree. I'm going to agree with the auditors of their last 10K, in which a 3rd party professional accounting firm stated:

"The accompanying consolidated financial statements have been prepared assuming that the Company will continue as a going concern. As discussed in Note 2 to the consolidated financial statements, the Company had an accumulated deficit at December 31, 2012, and had a net loss and net cashed used in operations for the period from September 3, 2009 (inception) through December 31, 2012. These conditions raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. Management’s plans regarding those matters are also described in Note 2. The consolidated financial statements do not include any adjustments that might result from the outcome of this uncertainty. Our opinion is not modified with respect to that matter." (http://bit.ly/19fd2ku)
    Aug 8 09:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]

- My primary argument was that CCGI was in a heavy dilution period. Regardless of their model, your investment will most likely be heavily diluted.

- ECOtality posted a profit last year, and has steady EPS and revenue growth. This isn't about their models, it's about their financials. (http://bit.ly/13JtEcg, http://bit.ly/13JtEci, http://tinyurl.com/m4k...)

- I'm not bashing CCGI. It was the CCGI commentators that originally came to my article, started bashing ECOtality, and pushing CCGI. Self defense is usually the result of an attack: I.E. Your first comment.

- Everyone: this is called ScapeGoating, right?
    Aug 7 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]

- It's a coupler, not an adapter. The only major auto manufacturer that uses an adapter is Tesla. Everyone else is on board and compatible.

- Compatible vehicle list: http://bit.ly/17vOQ6N

Thanks
    Aug 6 03:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]

- You can talk about the different models all day. It's not the model that makes CCGI a bad investment, it's their financials. CCGI has no revenue, huge losses, no cash in the bank, and is under heavy dilution. Why would I subject my investment to its current dilution trend: 97% in three years (100K initial investment reduced to 3K).

- I disagree with your statement: "It is no secret that the charging stations are just souped up plugs." There is much more to a charging network than meets the eye. What is your source for this information? Also, manufacturing your own chargers is a huge positive, but the equation is much bigger than that. You have separated the ability to manufacture with the ability to develop a profitable infrastructure. ECOtality has created numerous strategic alliances with large businesses like Walmart and Kroger, and has huge companies like ABB as part owners. They generate revenue through equipment sales, usage fees, licensing, advertising, utility services, data, warranty services, and installation…. or you can just look at their revenue and net income growth: http://bit.ly/15Ll3sx.

Thanks
    Aug 6 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]

- CCGI may be a good investment, unfortunately, over the past 3 years they have diluted their shares by 97%. Since January 2010, CCGI has added a Whopping 3,200% more shares, whereas ECOtality has only added 190% more shares: http://tinyurl.com/m4k.... CCGI is still in the stages of heavy dilution. So if you want your investment to turn into nothing, then invest in CCGI. I understand you believe in their model, but it requires significant capital to finance charging stations for the parking lot of every business nationwide. As to how CCGI will continue to finance everyones charging solution, without continuing to dilute their shareholders investment into nothing, is a mystery to me. CCGI has to run up debt to expand. ECOtality sells its chargers for a profit, so expansion only increases revenue. Then, they generate more revenue from those chargers using hourly charging fees. You don't have to believe me, look at the revenue and net income in their financials: http://bit.ly/13JtEcg, http://bit.ly/13JtEci. ECOtality is on the cusp of profitability.

- Granted, they will have problems. I'm sure it’s very difficult to build an infrastructure of charging stations from scratch, and they'll learn as they progress. If you spend some time on their website, it's obvious they’re working very hard to make a quality product. Any new technology requires significant modifications to get the kinks out; have you ever seen Meet The Robinsons? I'm sure they’ll work through their problems, just as they have in the past. Their revenue and earnings per share are still growing, and that's what matters. Here's an important question: do you have a better charging infrastructure investment?

- Any sources that complain about government funding make no sense to me. It's a chicken or egg kind of thing. Unless your solution is to continue Dumping pollution into the air, someone has to fund one side of the equation. Consumers won't buy vehicles if there's nowhere to charge them; it's called range anxiety. So the government has to fund the charging infrastructure, just like it did the interstate, and obviously this takes a huge initial capital outlay and years to become profitable. Will they succeed? Maybe. That's the risk you take, and a risk well taken because if they succeed you're looking at a 25-50 bagger in terms of your investment. Also, as far as public tax money that is funding the charging network, it's almost trivial. If anyone wants to talk about tax dollars they should be asking about the 10-25 Billion that is given to the oil industry..... every single year. Relatively speaking, the money being spent for the charging network is pennies. And more importantly, it's going to a good cause like cleaning up the air our children are going to breathe.

Thanks
    Aug 6 06:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ECOtality: Simply A Great Investment [View article]

- According to his Linked-In, he worked in Cabinet Affairs in the White House from Jan 2009 - Oct 2009, and Chief of Staff in the US Dept of Energy from 2009 - 2013. This is 4-5 years solid experience. Obviously, he doesn't know anything about engineering. That's what engineers are for. All corporations have delegation of responsibility. I wouldn't expect the former DOE Chief of Staff to be giving me engineering expertise. The board of directors is composed of people with different qualities, each with their own expertise. If it was my company, I would want someone on the board with experience in law and politics. It is a huge part of the equation. What you should be asking is, how can all his years of experience in the government benefit ECOtality? In my opinion, having the former DOE Chief of Staff on board is a huge positive for the company. His connections and experience could help significantly.
    Aug 5 07:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment