Wealthcompound is a new contributor to Seeking Alpha who will soon submit a bio.
Note: Seeking Alpha editors have contact information for all contributors, to enable ongoing communication regarding articles published.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Ekson Holdings LLC
bankdividends.com I have always felt that the best way to be a successful equities investor is to analyze public companies the same as an investor would a private company, a small business, etc. A good way that I have found for developing that mindset, especially with new investors, is by owning a bank, especially small banks ...More
with mostly inactive shares. When a stock trades several times a month, paying attention to the stock price is pointless and focus can then be shifted to the performance of the business, where it belongs.
Currently, there are no book details for Wealthcompound.
Latest Comments more »
- No one said the government ... on Drill, Drill, Drill = Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- I am arrogant? Thank You on Drill, Drill, Drill = Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- Please read my comment agai... on Drill, Drill, Drill = Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- You need to re-think the so... on Drill, Drill, Drill = Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- Brokers are always telling ... on Individual Investors Deserve To Be Burned By Fa...