Wei Chi Loh

View Wei Chi Loh's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A Bearish Case For Rio Tinto: Commodities Conundrum [View article]
    Thanks for the comment. I do agree to a certain extent, but the end of the day, I am bearish on RIO and I guess that is all I need to put through.
    Jun 26 07:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Bearish Case For Rio Tinto: Commodities Conundrum [View article]
    I guess that could work. But the main point of shorting RIO is that commodity prices is going to materially affect the business. The same could be said for BHP. So I believe the pair trade wont be ideal, as you effectively hedge out the commodity factor.
    Jun 26 07:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Bullish Case For RPX: A Play On Patent Wars [View article]
    Yes. I agree that the regulatory environment could be shifting. But I do not think that that would impact much of its business, as big governments call only do that much. The market is VERY BIG.
    Jun 24 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Has Realty Income Really Bottomed? [View article]
    At a 1.2 interest coverage, in an increasing rates environment, I am not positive on this stock
    Jun 23 12:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If I Could Buy Just One Stock, It Would Be This One [View article]
    Not paying dividend is actually a good thing. You have the world greatest investor reinvest that dividend for you.
    Jun 22 07:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Bullish Case For RPX: A Play On Patent Wars [View article]
    Yeah, not much out there. The last article was months ago. Not too sure as to when, but I believe the stock will eventually get noticed by people and we will reap our rewards. :)
    Jun 22 03:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Bullish Case For RPX: A Play On Patent Wars [View article]
    Well, I do not think timing is in any intrinsic value calculators. However, with personal opinion and my own technical analysis, I would say it could reach price targets within 3 years.
    Jun 21 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment