Welt

View Welt's Comments BY TICKER:
  • MusclePharm Corp.: An Undiscovered Growth Story With Over 80% Upside [View article]
    Very nice thank you. I do now remember hearing that over the CC.
    Dec 16, 2014. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    So there is supposed to be a 2015 guidance call this month? (Dec, 2014)
    Dec 16, 2014. 11:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for your quick and valuable responses. I very much so look forward to your next article.

I think I am going to start picking up meditating to offset the stress of trying to find value in on the OTC markets.

Welt
    Dec 15, 2014. 04:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I do have high conviction which is why I do not plan on selling shares unless the story changes. I guess I would need ultra-high conviction in order to buy more at these levels, but I cannot get myself to do that at this point. Need to at least see some stability.

I agree it is nice to see insiders continue to buy shares. However, they need to really get their act together to run a cash flow positive business. Cash flow is what matters. Not earnings.

I have heard that quote many times before. I have also heard it's a bad idea to try and catch a falling knife. Could you comment on what the difference is in being greedy as others are fearful and catching a falling knife. One has a positive connotation while the other negative.
    Dec 15, 2014. 01:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This sell-off is insane. Beyond brutal. Now at 8.80. Down from 14.20 just months ago. That's almost 40%! It literally goes down everyday.

Management really needs to find a way to get on the NASDAQ. The lack of volume gives anybody with a couple thousand dollars an opportunity to move the price materially which should not be the case. What is the holdup on the SEC investigation?

MSLP is now trading at less than 0.6 times 2015 sales. I think it is super cheap, but the lack of price stability makes me question even holding 1 share let a lone buying more.
    Dec 15, 2014. 12:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Christmas List For Slumping Oil [View article]
    I bought EOG today below 88 as I believe this is a short-term drop in oil prices. It might take a while for everything to settle, but I am willing to wait.
    Dec 8, 2014. 03:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frac Sand - The Devil Is In The Details [View article]
    I took Jim Gurley's advice and watched the film. It is on this website http://bit.ly/1A8u10F

I liked their Facebook page and got a three day free trial. Once you subscribe just search for the film on their website.

All I have to say about the film is that if a sand mining company came into my town I would most likely be very unhappy.....
    Dec 8, 2014. 10:31 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex Offers A Broad Portfolio Of Oncology Solutions [View article]
    I agree. A lot of events have transpired recently. I also am in the camp of waiting and watching. I owned a very small amount before the results, but bought much more for a trade from about 17.80 to 20.30 I believe. I sold all of it because I thought 20s was too high for the stock at this time considering all of the likely sellers were now coming out who were underwater.

I still don't see huge upside in the very-near term because actual revenues still don't look like they will be coming until 2017. This gives me reason to believe I might be able to buyback in that 15-16 gap. A small market pullback alone would take CLDX down a lot most likely.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Oil tumbles to five-year low [View news story]
    Who says?
    Dec 5, 2014. 02:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex Offers A Broad Portfolio Of Oncology Solutions [View article]
    The REACT data was very positive and caused a nice spike above $21. I sold right above 20 and am looking to possibly get back in. I know you wanted to get in whether news was positive or negative. Have you initiated your long position yet or waiting for a pullback? If pullback, at what price?
    Dec 5, 2014. 01:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FBR downgrades Priceline, cites growth concerns [View news story]
    The European exposure is certainly hurting the stock right now. At the same time though I wouldn't bet against PCLN considering it's history. Right now is not the time to buy, but I think the time is coming. Mgmt seems to be really lowering investor expectations which is usually a good thing as long as you were not in before the expectations were lowered.

I don't agree that they should start paying a dividend. ROIC has been high for years and mgmt has proven they can deploy capital successfully. I would much rather them continue to strategically acquire and do a stock split.

I sold at 1280 and still waiting and watching to possibly reopen a position...
    Dec 2, 2014. 11:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Solar, fuel cell stocks off sharply after OPEC stands pat [View news story]
    It doesn't matter. Whatever is the cheapest and most abundant will be used as long as it is legal. I'm right there with you in terms of disliking the environmental impacts of oil and gas drilling as well as fossil fuel emissions, but I am just stating facts here.
    Nov 28, 2014. 04:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Solar, fuel cell stocks off sharply after OPEC stands pat [View news story]
    Cheap oil means spending on higher cost clean energy less attractive. Why buy solar when oil is ridiculously abundant and dirt cheap?
    Nov 28, 2014. 11:11 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    What price is the 10K bid at? I no longer have my Etrade Pro level II order book...
    Nov 20, 2014. 02:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yahoo didn't do anything. Yahoo finance shows a lower EPS number. Therefore, an analyst or multiple analysts altered their estimates. Big difference, but I see what you are saying now.
    Nov 20, 2014. 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment