View Welt's Comments BY TICKER:

• Guggenheim preps ETF changes [View news story]
    So RSP is no longer going to be a pure S&P 500 equal weight index ETF? If my assumption is correct, then I feel like this is a terrible idea. Why not just discontinue the other ETF and continue on with RSP? Aren't there going to be a lot of mangers who dump RSP bc it will no longer have the same standards for its holding that it had when they initially purchased it?
    Nov 25, 2015. 12:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chipotle sinks after new E. coli cases reported [View news story]
    Why don't you panic a little more?
    Nov 20, 2015. 03:09 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chipotle sinks after new E. coli cases reported [View news story]
    Probably a good buying opportunity if you are patient. Invest at your own risk.
    Nov 20, 2015. 03:03 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ambarella rises 5.2% on healthy volume, outperforms GoPro [View news story]
    Is there a general consensus that they can continue to show a competitive advantage over peers? Pricing power can drive this higher if sustained.
    Nov 20, 2015. 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MusclePharm down 15% after another ugly quarter [View news story]

Please. Just give up on them. I did a long time ago and I don't regret it.

This WILL be a penny stock.

*no position
    Nov 10, 2015. 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The 10 Most Recession-Proof Dividend Aristocrats [View article]
    Great list. I've been helping my mom get into the market a little bit over the past two years. JNJ and WMT are two from this list I have been considering getting her into in the near term so this list is comforting. So far she's happy with my recommendations since I originally got her into GILD and DIA (only GILD now). I'd like to keep her in individual stocks rather than ETFs so she can understand better what she owns and also be able to hopefully be proud of the companies she's invested in. Long-term planning for a mini-DGI portfolio for her with 5-10 stocks.
    Aug 28, 2015. 10:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • VEREIT: The Dividend Is Back And The New Business Plan Appears Sound [View article]
    I don't expect a lot of upside until revenue and AFFO bottom out and a there is clarity in terms of future growth. From what I understand, revenue should be dropping for at least another year or two. With that said, I will continue to DRIP at this time and enjoy the P/AFFO expansion in the years to come. A lot of people got burned with this company, but time will allow a new group of investors to buy into VER and the "butthurt" people will certainly grow quieter and quieter as they move on.
    Aug 21, 2015. 01:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy The Hype - Oil Prices Are Down Due To Short Sellers [View article]
    Oil is inching up towards 42 as we speak. I expect a breakout soon as long as 40 holds and wouldn't want to be short anymore especially if we get above 43.

I am long NOV with an average around $49 and will continue to accumulate under $50. (NOV 52 wk range = roughly $39-87)
    Aug 20, 2015. 02:03 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BAML: Capitulation in emerging markets, commodities, and energy-related stocks [View news story]
    Yes, and I am honestly getting sick of hearing how Berkshire sold their NOV shares. Nobody, not even Buffet, has a crystal ball over there at Berkshire.

From my understanding, Berkshire has a poor record when it comes to investments in energy companies. Seems to me like Berkshire is selling their energy holdings towards the low end of the cycle. Doesn't seem smart to me.
    Aug 18, 2015. 05:35 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Been buying NOV. High quality company operating in a tough environment average is in the high 40s. Reinvesting dividends and waiting patiently. Might even buy more.
    Aug 18, 2015. 12:03 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • National Oilwell Varco declares $0.46 dividend [View news story]
    You can't just take a tax loss and buy the stock back. Look up tax wash sale rules
    Aug 13, 2015. 11:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Celldex Therapeutics Is Trading Lower Behind Second Quarter Results [View article]
    Thanks for the update and reinforcement. I read through the transcript last night and came up with the same conclusion that you did in relation to the extended RINTEGA timeline being the cause for today's selloff. I currently have no position, but I am certainly interested as I have owned CLDX a couple of different times since 2013. I'd like to see the stock settle a bit before possibly buying though.

For those of you that don't follow technical analysis CLDX has 3 different support levels to watch --- $16, 15 and 12.50 --- If it fills the Nov 2014 gap at $15 and bounces hard then buying in the mid/upper 15s might work out well. With that said, fundamentals always trump technicals in the long-run.
    Aug 11, 2015. 10:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo Holdings misses by $0.01, misses on revenue [View news story]
    Wish they would be more transparent on revenue guidance so I can figure out if I should buy in or not.
    Aug 11, 2015. 12:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mt. Gox CEO arrested in Japan [View news story]
    I've read the COIN ETF will likely come after the Winklevoss Brothers' exchange Gemini opens which is currently awaiting NY approval for a BitLicense from what I understand. However, Gemini might open in a month and the ETF still might not come for another year who knows.

Anybody on here buying any coins at this time? I've been a accumulating some at this sub-300 price.
    Aug 10, 2015. 07:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celldex beats by $0.01, beats on revenue [View news story]
    Looks like I'm going to have to do some research on this one. Wonder why it's selling off? No position
    Aug 10, 2015. 05:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment