View as an RSS Feed
Google Should Buy MasterCard
- Google, Apple and others are either entering or looking to expand their footprints in the mobile payments market.
- MasterCard's international reach, combined with Internet titan Google would create a global digital payments behemoth.
- Based on trailing-twelve month numbers, an acquisition of MasterCard would immediately add $13.16 per share to Google's revenue.
- An acquisition would put Google in an advantageous position to profit from Apple's partnership with MasterCard through its newly-announded ApplePay platform.
My Young Investor Portfolio: Focusing On Dividend And Earnings Growth For Years To Come
- These are companies I currently hold in my retirement portfolio; I believe they are ideal stocks for young investors.
- I am focused on potential for long-term dividend and earnings growth.
- This is not an exclusive list; I provide these stocks as examples of the types of stocks young investors would be wise to investigate.
- Coca-Cola Should Buy Chobani
- eBay Appears Poised For Growth Through PayPal Expansion
- These Small Caps Offer Investors Big-Time Yield And Value
- My 'Young Investor' Portfolio And Why It Works For Me
- eBay's Q1 Earnings Call Should Give Investors Optimism For Continued Growth
- As Summer Approaches, An Examination Of Alcohol Stocks
- Young Investors: Retire In Luxury Through Dividend Growth And Value