View as an RSS Feed
View Whitney Tilson's Articles BY TICKER:
- Grupo Prisa's Important Deal
- Our Take On 'Why I Am Leaving Goldman'
- Berkshire Hathaway's New Share Repurchase Program - And What It Means
- Why Microsoft Should Borrow Heavily to Buy Back Shares
- Whitney Tilson: Why We Covered Our Netflix Short
- Whitney Tilson: Why We're Short Netflix
- General Growth Properties: Responding to Hovde
- General Growth Properties: Rebutting the Bears
- Berkshire Hathaway Credit Risk, Index Puts Are Overblown Worries
- Three Stocks We're Long With High Conviction
- Financials and Housing: The Outlook Remains Ugly
- Merrill CDO Deal: How Can It Book a 'Sale'?
The SEC's Campaign Against Naked Shorting: Misguided or Right On?
on Fri, Jul 18, 2008 • 25 Comments
- Why We’re Short Hanesbrands
- MBIA's GIC Exposure Could Trigger a Liquidity Crisis
- Whitney Tilson’s Response on the Monolines
- David Einhorn/Lehman Brothers: Another NYT Hatchet Job
- NYT Smears David Einhorn, Again
- Fairfax Financial: Anatomy of a Hatchet Job
- Ambac's Earnings: You Can't Make This Stuff Up
- Why We Doubled Our Position in Borders
- What Went Wrong at GE?
- Financials Likely in Dead Cat Bounce, But Fed's Now a Wildcard
- Don't Expect Other Bidders for Bear - Certainly Not Buffett
- Why We're Still in the Early Innings of the Bursting of the Housing and Credit Bubbles - And Implications for MBIA and Ambac
- Ambac's Announcement is a Joke; Disagreeing with Whitman on Monolines
- Ambac, MBIA Are Still Shorts Amidst This Wink-and-Nod
- Shorting the Homebuilders as Their Stocks Surge
- Thoughts on Ambac Bailout, MBIA, Berkshire's Muni Bond Backing
- Ackman's Proposal for Bond Insurers - Some Thoughts
Housing: Is it Going to Get Worse Before it Gets Better?
on Tue, Feb 19, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Buffett's Offer: Great for Him, Terrible for Bond Insurers