View as an RSS Feed
View WideMoat Capital's Articles BY TICKER:
Why Unilever Deserves To Be In Your Portfolio
- It is reasonable to expect a 9%+ return for the next few years.
- Very solid company with 2Bn customers in more than 190 countries.
- Great management working hard to make the company more efficient, innovative, and environmentally friendly.
Rock Solid Way To Beat The Market Long Term
- BlackRock has one of the most attractive business models in the financial industry.
- The company is reasonably valued and should continue to outperform the market long term.
- It's brand, technology, and scale advantages provide a moat against competition.
- The ETF industry is expected to reach an inflection point that will produce accelerated growth the next couple of years.
- The potential downside is cushioned by its low fixed costs and Aladdin fees revenue offering an asymmetric investing opportunity.
Mazor Robotics: Outstanding Company Few Investors Know Exists
- Rapidly growing company followed by very few investors.
- Attractive business model producing high-margins and returns.
- Commercially validated and FDA approved product.
- Solazyme: Multi-Bagger Potential In 2014
- SolarCity: Making Money Every Time The Sun Rises
- Alterra Power Corp.: Trading At Less Than Half Of Its Intrinsic Value
- Berkshire Hathaway's Achilles' Heel
- Why IBM Is Not An Obsolete Investment
- Berkshire's Elusive Elephant
- What We Can Learn From The Stress Test
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Social Media
- Powering Your Portfolio With Energy Efficiency
- What We Can Learn From Buffett's IBM Position