View as an RSS Feed
- Is the Copper Market Rigged?
In Real Dollars, Retail Sales Remain Well Short of Pre-Recession Levels
on Tue, Dec 14, 2010 • 6 Comments
Retail Sales Very Disappointing
on Tue, Nov 16, 2010 • 3 Comments
Rail Frieght Volumes Consolidating
on Mon, Sep 13, 2010 • 5 Comments
Weekly Rail Freight Sets New 2010 Record
on Thu, Aug 26, 2010 • 6 Comments
- What the Australia Election Means for Miners
- BHP-Rio Tinto Joint Venture 'Dead in the Water'
- July Retail Sales Confirm Slow Growth: Three Key Charts
Unexpected Jump in Rail Freight Carloads?
on Fri, Aug 6, 2010 • 4 Comments
Container Volumes Continue to Grow
on Fri, Jul 16, 2010 • 2 Comments
Rail Carloads Drop to 20% Below 2008 Levels
on Fri, Jul 16, 2010 • 14 Comments
Rail Freight Confirms Economic Growth Has Stalled
on Mon, Jul 5, 2010 • 25 Comments
- Miners Win as Australian Government Revises Mining Tax
It's Official, Rail Freight Volumes Have Leveled Off
on Fri, May 28, 2010 • 5 Comments
- April Retail Sales Numbers: SA, NSA, Nominal and Real
- Rail Freight Volumes Begin to Level Off
- Australian Miners Hit With Exorbitant 'Resource Super Profits' Tax
- Rail Freight Continues to Improve
Are Federal Withholding Taxes Rising or Falling?
on Sun, Apr 18, 2010 • 4 Comments
- Retail Sales: Real Dollars Still Down on Pre-Crash Levels
Why Should We Ignore Coal Consumption?
on Mon, Mar 29, 2010 • 11 Comments
A Bottom for Rail Freight and Ports Data?
on Fri, Mar 26, 2010 • 11 Comments
- Copper Markets Are Still Decoupled From Reality
- The Real Retail Sales Numbers
Tax Receipts Stabilize in February, A Year After 14-Year Lows
on Fri, Mar 12, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Investing in Copper: What You Need to Know
Chicago Fed's Definition Change
on Tue, Mar 2, 2010 • 1 Comment
Rail Freight Data: Still No Signs of Recovery
on Fri, Feb 26, 2010 • 17 Comments
Debunking 'Some Good News on Jobs: Tax Withholding Improving'
on Wed, Feb 24, 2010 • 15 Comments
- London Metal Exchange Begins Trading Cobalt and Molybdenum
World Trade - No V Shaped Recovery
on Mon, Feb 15, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Retail Sales Data: Lies and Statistics