Full index of posts »
Codelco output up 5.7%: http://bloom.bg/lGcNVi pundits tell us that there are supply shortfalls and lower grades blah blah blah. May 27, 2011
Labor has claimed victory in the Australian election. This means the Labor-Green alliance will govern. A disaster for miners. Sell. Sep 7, 2010
Reports from Australia that the BHP Rio Tinto iron ore joint venture will not get regulatory approval. Aug 19, 2010
- Wildebeest on What Sovereign Wealth? Part 2 if you are running a perpetual current account ...
- Wildebeest on An Australian Sovereign Wealth Fund. What Sovereign Wealth? structural current account deficit. not much el...
- TKline on What Sovereign Wealth? Part 2 Governments love low to nil interest as it allo...
- TKline on An Australian Sovereign Wealth Fund. What Sovereign Wealth? As Australia's resources are depleted, the inco...
- Wildebeest on Does a growth in M2 cause or imply an increase in inflation? correct. by definition if the money supply is e...
- Does a growth in M2 cause or imply an increase in inflation? (7 Comments)
- Sundance Resources (5 Comments)
- Planet Economics vs Planet Earth (4 Comments)
- Charting???? (4 Comments)
- BHP copper production up 27% in the second quarter (3 Comments)