Will Farley

View Will Farley's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Buying Ambarella Is The Best Way For Retail Investors To Play The GoPro IPO [View article]
    watch for the 27.95$ level which should provide support (50% fibonacci level) and 29 is a lower trendline support level. Note: I am most likely going to purchase in the next few days, but I'm viewing AMBA as a longer term investment (1-2 years at least)
    Mar 11, 2014. 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This is correct. My apologies
    Mar 5, 2014. 12:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Stars Are Aligning For Valero: It's Time To Buy [View article]
    Brent/WTI spread about 12$
    Oct 23, 2013. 11:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    Yes you misunderstand the fundamentals upon which I invest the money I've earned. You suggested I "short the company with everything you got". Realistically I would never wager all my money on one company because in my opinion that situation would lack any risk management whatsoever.

Best of luck to you.
    Aug 16, 2013. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    I agree it really isn't fair to compare Tesla's multiples to the regular automotive industry as Tesla really is the only company to make money purely on EV. Battery prices also should assist in widening profit margins. Oil prices are a whole new story haha. I think they will fall in the winter months as egypt's tensions lessen.

I am 19 by the way, and thank you sir.
    Aug 15, 2013. 10:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Crocket,

I believe you may have misunderstood what I've written. Am I fairly certain that TSLA is overvalued at this point in time: yes. Am I willing to wager a collapse in the near future: no. Right now investor sentiment and momentum has overwhelmed fundamentals, and I am happy to sit on the sidelines and watch this play out. Like I said before, I am waiting for a pullback to enter. That is where I'll make my money.

Just because I view something as overvalued it does not necessarily mean I short the asset.
    Aug 15, 2013. 03:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    Thank you, and I agree I think an in-depth article on Tesla's competition today, next year, etc... would be very helpful to viewers. I'm sorry I didn't address it as much as I should have as it is a huge issue to Tesla's sustainability of its current industry dominance
    Aug 15, 2013. 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    I must admit I struggle with physics as much as the rest of you. Very tough major, but I believe that having a quantitative background will complement my passions for finance
    Aug 15, 2013. 09:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    Thank you Jim! I agree at this point I cannot rationally buy Tesla. I don't want this to be the first bubble stock if I can help it haha
    Aug 14, 2013. 10:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    Oh well I guess it's no different than life. Thank you though Mike I appreciate it
    Aug 14, 2013. 10:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    Thank you and I will try to add more of that in!
    Aug 14, 2013. 10:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    Never was a fan of matchbox cars. I was more into leggos, and yes I didn't lose a dime
    Aug 14, 2013. 09:42 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    Sounds like a good read. I agree with you, but I believe at this point in time it is overvalued. In 1-2 years it may not be, but I'd like an opportunity for more upside
    Aug 14, 2013. 09:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    19 and there is no age limit on making money my friend
    Aug 14, 2013. 09:39 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Tesla Bubble Finally About To Pop? [View article]
    I don't invest recklessly. As I wrote I am waiting for a pullback to make a long term investment. If I want to swing for fences I'll express my position in far OTM options. I'm young but I also have college loans to pay
    Aug 14, 2013. 09:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment