This user currently has no profile.
Will McClatchy is Editor of ETFzone.com (http://www.ETFzone.com/), an independent content site devoted entirely to Exchange-Traded Funds. At ETFzone.com and previously at IndexFunds.com he has authored hundreds of articles on index investing. He is the author of two investment books, "Strategies for Investment Success: Index Funds" and "Exchange-Traded Funds". He holds a BA from Stanford and an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Dear Lee,There is a recent ... on Light and Sweet: Oil ETFs Ranked
- I see no evidence that &quo... on ICI Pushes Congress to Punish ETN Investors for...
- The Bespoke commentary is f... on 30 ETFs With the Highest Short Interest Ratios
- As the above two comments s... on Sinking Dollar Presents Great Currency ETF Oppo...
- Agreed. The yield bounces a... on Response to Roger Nusbaum on Bond ETFs