This user currently has no profile.
My investment awareness began when I was 17 working as a Page for the NYSE. The internet has changed the speed of trade execution and information dissemination in the nearly 30 years since then but value can still be found if you know where to look. I believe the financial meltdown of 2008 was a game changer for preferred stocks. With help from web sites like Quantum Online I’ve been able to successfully identify preferred stock opportunities by focusing on the discount to preference value.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- SLM is up 33+% since March.... on The Next 'Greatest Trade Ever' The Market Is Co...
- Bank of America also has fl... on The Role Of Preferred Equity In A DGI World
- KenGold, I don't know where... on The Way To Play Sallie Mae
- According to Q3 conference ... on SLM Corp Will Soon Update Spin-Off Plans
- What will happen to Preferr... on Sallie Mae is splitting in two, with the SLM bo...