This user currently has no profile.
My investment awareness began when I was 17 working as a Page for the NYSE. The internet has changed the speed of trade execution and information dissemination in the nearly 30 years since then but value can still be found if you know where to look. I believe the financial meltdown of 2008 was a game changer for preferred stocks. With help from web sites like Quantum Online I’ve been able to successfully identify preferred stock opportunities by focusing on the discount to preference value.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- @ 3x BV of $2.99 SLM looks ... on The Short Case For SLM Corporation
- I noticed that Kathleen Gaf... on Sallie Mae's Preferred Stock Conundrum
- Cashawash, thanks for takin... on The Short Case For SLM Corporation
- Michael, Sallie Mae Bank is... on The Short Case For SLM Corporation
- The call/offer to convert w... on Sallie Mae's Preferred Stock Conundrum