This user currently has no profile.
Part time investor but full time news junkie. Retired from Xerox after 40 years in their treasury department. Remember Kids, securities are just pieces of paper that you have ownership rights in or debtor rights in. I have been investing for 50 years buying my first stock at 15. I have seen it come and seen it go. I love tech stocks as I am an early adopter of many tech products.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Its a shame that they were ... on Newpark Resources: A Potential Takeover Opportu...
- Why doesn't the SEC do anyt... on Vimicro Investors Hold A Worthless Bag
- have you contacted the SEC ... on Vimicro Investors Hold A Worthless Bag
- Trinity...have you contacte... on Vimicro Investors Hold A Worthless Bag
- All this company does is pu... on Vimicro Investors Hold A Worthless Bag