View as an RSS Feed
Fight For Physical Gold Has Started (Just Like 1968)
- Gold is making a remarkable comeback into our financial system.
- Germany, Switzerland, France and the Netherlands are in the process of repatriating gold or discussing it.
- The current development looks like a remake of the implosion of the London Gold Pool in 1968.
CPM Group Needs To Take Silver Investor Demand Seriously
- Silver investors have great frustration in trying to track supply and demand of physical silver. Frustration because the leading research groups have systematically underestimated investor demand.
- The silver market can stay in deficit for a very long time before the price reacts.
- CPM admits "there are big holes in our data".
- Chinese Gold Demand Is Twice As Big As World Gold Council Tells You
- I Understand The Price Of Gold
- Chinese Physical Gold Deliveries Match World Gold Production