This user currently has no profile.
I am a recent college graduate. I received a B.B.A. in Finance at James Madison University, where I also minored in Economics and received a concentration in European Business. As an independent investor, I manage both a personal trading account and a mock portfolio to keep my skills in practice. My style of investing is analytical and primarily based on fundamental analysis.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- It's nice to know that some... on The Default Has Already Begun
- Perhaps FL's large Nike exp... on Foot Locker: It's All About The Estimates
- What you interpret as manip... on The Default Has Already Begun
- Andreas - Sorry for the lat... on Foot Locker: It's All About The Estimates
- Hitting the debt ceiling do... on The Default Has Already Begun
Latest comments on William's Articles