This user currently has no profile.
I am a recent college graduate. I received a B.B.A. in Finance at James Madison University, where I also minored in Economics and received a concentration in European Business. As an independent investor, I manage both a personal trading account and a mock portfolio to keep my skills in practice. My style of investing is analytical and primarily based on fundamental analysis.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
What's wrong with this picture? $DTV Last 3 years, 4.5% market cap growth vs. 92% EPS growth. Next 5 years, 10% projected annual EPS growth Feb 4, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- "Management stock opti... on DirecTV Debt And Liabilities Analysis
- One more thing:What percent... on CytRx Surges As Aldoxorubicin Dominates Doxorub...
- CytRx has paid MissionIR $6... on CytRx Surges As Aldoxorubicin Dominates Doxorub...
- John don't act as if you un... on CytRx Surges As Aldoxorubicin Dominates Doxorub...
- poolguy123,Flowery language... on CytRx Surges As Aldoxorubicin Dominates Doxorub...
Latest comments on William's Articles