This user currently has no profile.
I am a recent college graduate. I received a B.B.A. in Finance at James Madison University, where I also minored in Economics and received a concentration in European Business. As an independent investor, I manage both a personal trading account and a mock portfolio to keep my skills in practice. My style of investing is analytical and primarily based on fundamental analysis.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- No, of course not. Interest... on Is It Time To Short Stocks?
- Bears will always fight a l... on 3 Reasons Bears Never Prosper
- I don't understand why anyo... on Is It Time To Short Stocks?
- "Management stock opti... on DirecTV Debt And Liabilities Analysis
- It's nice to know that some... on The Default Has Already Begun
Latest comments on William's Articles