Diamond Hill Investment Group: Within Sight Of $20 Billion AUM
- Assets under management are over $16 billion, with over $2.2 billion coming from new business in 2014.
- The firm's very loyal employees own a good part of the firm, and expense trends will favor shareholders.
- 2015 is off to a good start, and I think this underfollowed stock is very attractively priced, with upside to north of $200.
Costar Technologies Q2 Results Released: Trick Or Treat?
- Costar finally released its second quarter results after a long wait.
- Reported EPS of $0.68 looked fantastic, but the footnotes provide a more balanced view of the quarter.
- The CohuHD acquisition continues to be a major opportunity, but Wal-Mart is now expected to slow its spending on security cameras.
- I am taking a more conservative view on Costar at this time in light of the Wal-Mart spending outlook.
Costar Technologies, Inc.'s Transition To New Auditors Leaves Investors In The Dark
- Investors have been waiting nearly two months to see second quarter results.
- Management has quietly provided a view on 2014 before taking into consideration its most recent acquisition.
- I remain optimistic about Costar and am waiting to see how the financial model comes together.
RELM Wireless Corp.: Q3 Looks To Be Ending Quietly
- The longer term story for RELM continues to brighten, but the seasonally strong month of September has been quiet in terms of news.
- Any announcements from the FBI or others could be a catalyst, but the stock may be due for a rest during the fourth quarter.
- RELM picked up a new 6.8% shareholder this quarter.
RELM Wireless Protest Is Successful: Will The FBI Save Millions?
- The FBI withdrew its sole-sourced RFP with Motorola Solutions earlier this week.
- Given the potential $500 million size of this contract, industry observers will keep a close eye on how this solicitation progresses.
- Motorola Solutions likely will continue to lead the industry, but its dominance and pricing power may have peaked.
- RELM Wireless is well positioned to gain market share over time.
RELM Wireless, Motorola Solutions And The FBI Are Watching The GAO This Month
- Several competitors to Motorola Solutions have filed protests with the GAO regarding a large RFP issued by the FBI.
- The GAO should respond on or before August 28th, and Motorola Solutions may not be happy with the outcome.
- Competitors to Motorola Solutions are hoping that this is a turning point with regards to competition in the land mobile radio industry.
Let's Go To The Videotape: Costar May Have Hit A Homerun
- CSTI's acquisition of COHU's video camera business transforms the CSTI business model.
- Q1 results were soft, but the 2015 EPS potential is impressive to say the least.
- The risk of owning CSTI has gone down, and the valuation can go much higher.
Returning To Magic Software Following The Recent Price Weakness
- Magic's stock price is down nearly 15% from a discounted secondary pricing at the end of February.
- Conservative guidance and a lack of news have left investors uninspired.
- The fundamental story remains intact, and the stock is inexpensive.
Springtime In Florida: Things Are Heating Up For RELM Wireless Corp.
- RELM announced a $1.4 million mobile radio order with a new federal customer.
- Contract momentum provides support for the first half of 2014, and Q3 is seasonally strong.
- A breakout year for RELM could yield nearly $0.50 in cash EPS and a higher stock price.
Costar Technologies Continues To Offer Significant Upside
- An inventory write-down in Q4 has created a buying opportunity.
- First-quarter results should provide a glimpse into the 2014 cash flow potential.
- Costar Technologies' stock is very illiquid, but I'm willing to hold for the upside potential.
G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. News Creates A Buying Opportunity
- G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. executives elect to sell their shares, creating some anxiety about the future leadership and direction of the company.
- The new owners have a history of investments in the food industry and hopefully plans for further international expansion.
- Fourth quarter results will be reported in two weeks. I'm expecting a soft report, but i continue to see substantial upside over the next twelve months.
- Magic's Stock Offering Well-Timed Given The Recent Run
- Costar Technologies Provides Security Against Theft, Yet Its Stock Is A Steal
- UFP Technologies: Up 30% Since Late May, A Rest Is Warranted
- Investor Appetite For This Food Stock Should Grow From Here
- Magic Software: Has Anyone Looked At The 2014 Revenue Potential?
- RELM Wireless Corp. Continues To Battle Against The Competition
- NetSol Technologies, Inc.: Is There Fire Behind That Smoke?
Jeff Bezos Has 2.72 Billion Reasons To Love September: The Ultimate Seasonal Portfolio
Oct. 1, 2013 • 1 Comment
- NetSol Technologies, Inc. Is Primed For Another Run
- G. Willi-Food International Ltd.: A Unique Combination Of Growth And Value
- RELM Wireless Corp.--Back To Where We Started
- Solid Risk/Reward Found Among Israeli Small Cap Stocks
- Relm Wireless Corp. - Poised To Gain Traction In The Land Mobile Radio Industry
- UFP Technologies: A Cheap, Low-Risk Stock With An Improving Outlook For 2013