View as an RSS Feed
PSA-O Preferred Investors Risk Losses For Yield
- Markets are inefficient.
- Public Storage Preferred Series O currently has a negative yield-to-call.
- Investors reaching for yield need to be more aware of the risks they are taking.
Sturm, Ruger And The Case Of Depreciation Deception
- RGR seems to depreciate their assets faster than any other manufacturer I've come across.
- Depreciation is an important component of earnings.
- RGR may be misleading investors by misstating their depreciation expense.
Dividend Aristocrat Rejects
- Out of 54 Dividend Aristocrats only 6 have a P/E ratio below 15.
- Even Aristocrats can be speculative.
- Why are these six Aristocrats trading so much lower than the rest?
- RadioShack: Forget The Stock, Shack Up With The Bond!
- Is Culp Inc. Undervalued?
- Straight Shootin': The Truth About Ruger
- Western And Seagate: Surprising P/E Ratios
- Coach Inc: A Quick Analysis
- Secular Bull Or Bear: A Response To The WSJ