This user currently has no profile.
William F. Kabourek, the crusty credit analyst (http://thecrustycreditanalyst.blogspot.com/), is a retired 65 year old. His business experience includes being president of two commercial banks, owner of 25 furniture rental stores, and partner in a private equity firm. William is retired for 15 years and still solvent.
- Description: Retiree.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- undervalued dividend ideas?... on 5 Undervalued Large Cap Dividend Stocks Backed ...
- Whoa Stone Fox. You neglect... on What Will Become Of Sears Holdings After Latest...
- Cloud Peak, CLD, is a PRB k... on Rising Coal Prices Will Create Opportunities Fo...
- I'm long JASo and TAN, so I... on Why LinkedIn Is a Bubble, But JA Solar Is Not
- Excellent article. High pri... on The Black Cloud Looming Over Coal Stocks
Latest comments on William Kabourek's Articles
- Nathan Browning on Annaly Remains a Reasonable Position Despite Cr...
- Royo on Houston American Energy: Keeping My Short Position
- pone on Houston American Energy: Keeping My Short Position
- CharlieM on Adding to My Power-One Position, Despite Losses
- Logical Thought on Adding to My Power-One Position, Despite Losses