This user currently has no profile.
William Koenig, CFA,CMA was formerly Chief Investment Officer of several successful fund management companies based in Canada. His focus was primarily Natural Resources and Small Cap investing. He also spent time as a research analyst for several investment banking firms prior to switching to the Buy side. With over 20 years in the industry he now runs his own commodity consulting company.
- Description: Full-time Investor.
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Net Asset Value is more tha... on Examining Argent's Urgent Changes
- For the model to work a cer... on Is Eagle Ripe For Plucking?
- Like I said - all it takes ... on Is Eagle Ripe For Plucking?
- Well it's not so much what ... on Is Eagle Ripe For Plucking?
- While you make a valid poin... on Tax Loss Losers That Should Rebound In 2014