This user currently has no profile.
I added stock and bond analysis to my IT consulting business at the request of a small cap investment specialist in 2002. For my own account I invest mainly in technology and biotechnology stocks, but occasionally I invest in industrial, retail and other stocks. My technology and investment web site is openicon.com. I still enjoy IT consulting and always have some sort of R&D project going on.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Dissecting the Bull Dissecting the Bull typically takes a long term, value-oriented view of investments, specializing in biotechnology and information related technologies including semiconductors, software, computing and data storage. Technology trends create and destroy investment value, so they are more fundamental than ...More
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- While it will take a while ... on Gilead Sciences: A Unique Stallion
- And now we know the price f... on Gilead Sciences Hepatitis C Approval May Be Fac...
- Using cash from past glory ... on Why I Still Own Nvidia
- Nice report. Worth checking... on Protalix: Undervalued Growth, Plus A Possible B...
- Great article. Hermann Gras... on AMD: Geeks Gone Wild
Latest comments on William's Articles
- William Meyers on Gilead Sciences Hepatitis C Approval May Be Fac...
- Azazel on Advanced Micro Devices Versus Nvidia: Is There ...
- combatcorpsmanVN on Alexion Pharmaceuticals Offers Long-Term Value
- Fiberton on Advanced Micro Devices Versus Nvidia: Is There ...
- Luc Janssens on Advanced Micro Devices Versus Nvidia: Is There ...