View as an RSS Feed
View William Rudder's Articles BY TICKER:
General Electric And Synchrony Financial After The IPO
- General Electric dropped sharply before the Synchrony Financial IPO.
- Synchrony Financial traded flat in the lower end of the anticipated trading range after the IPO.
- Both companies have since rebounded as General Electric continues with its divesting plans.
General Electric's Divesting Activities Positive For Shareholders
- General Electric is taking action to remove non-core and underperforming activities.
- Synchrony IPO should take place within the next week.
- General Electric is considering selling the appliance division.
- The divesting activities should result in a more focused culture as General Electric emphasizes corporate strengths.
Intel Still Has Room To Run
- Intel is up over 30% in two months.
- Demand for a PC refresh cycle appears to be increasing.
- Intel beat expectations and increased the buyback plan by $20 billion.
Cisco Provides Stability, Growth And Dividends
- CSCO is fundamentally sound.
- CSCO has significantly lagged the market overall for the past 12 months, but recently began to reverse this trend.
- Investors can profit even if the stock does not break out of its current range.
- Clorox: Which Way From Here?
- H&R Block: Pocket The Profits
- Activision Blizzard's Giant Leap: Is It Game Over?
- Finding The Way With Garmin
- 4 Retail Apparel Stocks With Zero Debt
- General Electric: Should We Trust Jeff Immelt?
- Skullcandy: Playing Options For Profit
- Pitney Bowes: A High Yielding Underachiever
- Why You Should Buy Merck
- Coffee Segment Shake-Up
- Profits Await With General Electric
- Starbucks Slips In Play For Green Mountain Market Share
- Screening Conglomerates For Value
- 1 REIT, 3 Bullish Options Strategies
- Tax Software Companies Stand To Profit From Fiscal Cliff Confusion
- Dividend Payers To Consider For 2013 And Beyond
- Disney, Lucasfilm And Legos: When A Synthetic Long Position Makes Sense
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Swings Back At Starbucks
- Back To Basics: 4 Conservative Stocks Offering Dividends And Appreciation
- Smoking Dividends In Cigarettes
- Skullcandy: Strong Q3 Results Despite Negativity
- Green Mountain K-Cups Becoming The Standard
- SPY Options Trading: Profiting From Market Uncertainty
- Dow Communications Stocks - AT&T Vs. Verizon
- General Electric - Earnings Growth Provides Opportunity
- Skullcandy: Volatility Equals Profit
- The Case For Caterpillar
- Making Money On Green Mountain Volatility