View as an RSS Feed
View William Trent, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACN, ADBE, ADG, ADI, ADSK, AGR, AHG, AHM, ALTR, AMAT, AMD, ANF, ANSS, AOBI, APH, APOL, ARCB, ARO, ASD, ATU, AUO, AW, AZO, BA, BBRY, BBY, BEAS, BGFV, BGPIQ, CAI, CCTYQ, CDNS, CDWC, CHRW, COH, COP, CSCO, CSGS, CTR, CTSH, CW, DAL, DELL, DF, DLA, DNEX, DRCO, DVA, DXPE, EAS, EGY, EMC, ERJ, ESI, EXPD, F, FDC, FDX, FIS, FNSR, FRGBQ, FSLR, FTO, GLW, GOOG, GRMN, HAS, HEW, HPQ, HRS, HXL, IBM, IDMCQ, IIIN, IM, INFY, INTC, INTU, ITRI, IYT, KLAC, KOMG, KR, KRON, LEND, LH, LLL, LLTC, LPL, LRCX, LSCC, LSI, LSTR, LXK, MDP, MIDD, MMM, MNST, MRVL, MSFT, MSTR, MU, MXIM, NCR, NHYDY, NIHD, NSM, NTRI, NTY, NVR, OLN, ORCL, PALM, PCG, PLT, PNCLQ, POOL, PPD, PRX, PTEN, RCII, RCL, RMIX, ROK, RSH, RX, S, SAFM, SAP, SBUX, SCEY, SHFL, SIE, SIRI, SLAB, SLGN, SLM, SNDK, SNE, SNX, SPN, SPY, SSCC, STLD, STM, STO, SUNE, SYMC, TECD, TJX, TOL, TOT, TPX, TSM, TXN, UIC, UMC, UPS, USO, UST, VZ, WDC, XLNX, XOM, XRX, YCC, YRCW
- First Trucking Index Decline Since April
- Chart of the Day: Corporate Profits 2
Durable Goods: Select Sector Snapshots
Aug. 27, 2008 • Comment!
- Chart of the Day: Corporate Profits
- Capacity Utilization Figures Starting to Resemble a Recession
- New Competition in Smart Meters for Itron
- Hansen Natural Looking Like a Value Trap
- Reconsidering P/E Contractions: What Goes Up Must Stay Sideways?
- Why Were Investors Surprised by MicroStrategy's Earnings Miss?
- Allied Waste Quickly Turning to Gold
- RadioShack Doesn't Miss, But Weaknesses Show
- Rumor Mill: Dell Shacking Up with RadioShack?
- MEMC Electronic’s Problems Continue with Latest Earnings
- High Credit Spreads Show Modest Signs of Easing
- Lexmark International: Sells Less, Makes More
- Coach Beats Expectations; Earnings Up 19%
- YRCW Amends Credit Agreements: One of Many Reasons I Prefer Landstar
- Hasbro: Worth Watching Post Earnings
- Patterson-UTI: Time to Cash Out
- Holding Landstar Following Earnings
- Can Tempur-Pedic Offer Investors Firm Support?
- Capacity Utilization Numbers Not Signaling Recession
- MEMC Electronics to Miss Estimates: So What?
- Ansys Investors Don’t Like Ansoft Acquisition
- Apollo Group Needs an Accounting Refresher
- Durable Goods Orders: Not as Bad as They Seem?
- Think the Financial Crisis is Over? High Yield Spreads Say 'Think Again'
- Semi Equipment Orders Too Strong for Current Downturn
- Why Bear for $5 May Make Sense
- Widening Credit Spreads in Rarefied Territory
- No Tempur-Pedic Cushion for Falling TPX Shares
- Starbuck's Launches New Chocolate Line