View as an RSS Feed
China Dongxiang: A Very Cheap Way To Buy Alibaba
- Sum of the parts suggest a 30% upside.
- China Dongxiang owns 0.31% of Alibaba through Yunfeng e-Commerce Fund.
- Immediate Catalyst - Alibaba IPO.
Starz Entertainment: A Potential Acquisition Target
- We believe Comcast will buy out Starz for $60.00 in 2015.
- Starz's standalone value is $47.00.
- Starz returns all of its FCF to shareholders in the form of share buybacks. A sticky business with a yearly increase in revenue per subscriber offers a nice MOS.
Updated Micron 2014 Estimates
- Q2 estimates - $0.96 non-GAAP diluted EPS.
- Fiscal 2014 estimates - $3.57-$4.27 non-GAAP diluted EPS.
- Q2 earnings will be a beat, but Q3 guidance will be crucial.
- Micron Will Obliterate Q2 Estimates
- My Best Idea For 2014
- Liberty Interactive Group And Why It's Worth $30 Or More
- General Motor's Undervalued Warrant Makes A Sound Bet
- Special Situation: CST Brands
- BlackBerry And Sandridge Doomed? Ask Prem Watsa And Sanjeev Parsad
- BlackBerry - Is The End Near?
- DirecTV: A Solid Business With The Right Ingredients For A Solid Return
- The Cigar Butt That Turned Into A Cigar: Say Goodbye To RIM's Hardware Division
- Why The Comparison Between Research In Motion And Palm Is Illogical
- Research In Motion - The Future Isn't In BB10, It's In Mobile Payment
- Research In Motion's Profitability Isn't Far Away