Wilson Wang

View Wilson Wang's Comments BY TICKER:
  • GCVRZ Forum [View instapost]
    Hedge funds are suing, not these stupid law firms.

Michael Price recently said it's a possibility at one of Columbia's presentations. Source: A friend that's in the MBA program told me.
    Apr 20 08:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GCVRZ Forum [View instapost]
    There is record stating that the management is confident that Lemtrada will be approved. Then right after FDA rejected it, they said they didn't think the odds were very favorable. This is all public data, Sanofi management really screwed that one up.

On your point of making this bet. If you think getting to 400 mil in sales in 31 countries is impossible, then obviously the CVR is worthless. But nothing is impossible and always has a probability assigned to it, your answer is obviously one that's filled with judgement and emotions rather than one that is calculated and in depth.
    Apr 20 01:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GCVRZ Forum [View instapost]
    A bid of 1 per CVR?

The rumor on the street is that several hedge funds are suing because the management misled investors into believing that Lemtrada would be approved. I think maybe a buyout of 1-1.5 would be interesting. Idk if the hedgies would settle for that.
    Apr 19 02:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron Technology: Worth Between $29-33 Per Share, Strong Buy On Market Correction [View article]
    I have no clue, but they better do it before May.
    Apr 18 02:05 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The stupid management team didn't announce the convert deals! DO IT BEFORE THE STOCK PRICE GOES UP! God... Idiots.
    Apr 18 04:24 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BFC Financial: A Massively Undervalued Catalyst-Driven Equity [View article]
    I think the company is going to be a lot more transparent. That's definitely an improvement.
    Apr 17 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sphere 3D: Investors Falling For The Same Old Tricks, Fair Value Is Zero [View article]
    I'm not affiliated with Xuhua Zhou. I simply admire his work and his ability to scout these shorts out.

Nothing more, nothing less, and if you have a bull thesis on this company, I would love to read it.
    Apr 14 12:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Damn it. I can't get shares.
    Apr 14 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You sir write some really good short articles!

Awesome job again.
    Apr 14 11:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron Technology: Convertible Disaster [View article]
    For those that care,

The spot market is actually moving up again...
    Apr 14 12:29 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron Technology: Convertible Disaster [View article]
    I mean next month sorry.
    Apr 14 12:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron Technology: Convertible Disaster [View article]
    The management team has already indicated that the 2014 converts will be fully retired in Q3, which is this quarter. Assuming a stock market correction, I think they will accomplish the converts this month.

Why? There's multiple conferences next week, and I think it will give a small hint as to what will happen in Q4. People will be paying close attention as to what they say in regards to Q4.
    Apr 13 10:52 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron Technology: Convertible Disaster [View article]
    If the market corrects, I "hope" the management team captures that opportunity by retiring the converts. So far, it's working in shareholder's favor as MU is at 21. This decreases the cost of retiring the 2014 converts by about 250 million.
    Apr 13 09:45 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorts Forum [View instapost]
    He lived a roller coaster life, hitting millionaire status and broke.

I rather not have to go through traumatic cycles like that.
    Apr 13 09:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SanDisk, Micron slip; BofA worried about SanDisk's Q1, NAND sales [View news story]
    Hahahaha! I got a good laugh off of this.
    Apr 12 04:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment