Wilson Wang

View Wilson Wang's Comments BY TICKER:
  • GCVRZ Forum [View instapost]
    I signed.
    Aug 21 02:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM, Liberty Media And Pie [View article]
    Exactly! Good article again!
    Aug 13 10:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM, Liberty Media And Pie [View article]
    Liberty would never be willing to pay something with its stock if it's at a discount to the sum of the parts. That's why they are pursuing the Liberty Broadband spinoff. That way, Liberty Broadband will have its own currency while Liberty Media can utilize its other share class to buy the rest of SIRI back.
    Aug 13 06:05 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Charter: Chapter 11 Is Coming [View article]
    Shorting John Malone has never proved profitable for any prudent investor.
    Aug 5 10:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Scandal Time [View instapost]
    Shucks. A little behind you guys.

+41.94% YTD

Performance Rank: #21 of 1066

I did short more CYNK shares than I can get my hands on. Thank god they don't calculate the sharpe... I was second to last... haha!
    Jul 29 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Starz Entertainment: A Potential Acquisition Target [View article]
    No tax issues as it was Starz spinning off LMCA and not the other way around.
    Jul 19 04:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • athenahealth reaffirms 2014 guidance after Q2 results [View news story]
    But IV, the company reaffirmed its guidance of earning "adjusted" net income of $1.00 per share for 2014.

Shouldn't it trade at 127x P/E? I don't know why you don't get it... lol. I mean, I understand completely why it can trade that high. It's a "cloud" company, in the sense that it's valuations are in the clouds. haha!
    Jul 17 08:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • CMS Bancorp And... One Million Dollars [View article]
    I like the odds on this! Great IRR!

Thanks Chris,

Wilson
    Jul 17 08:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Few Thoughts About The Intel Earnings Report [View article]
    You sir have been on a flaming roll. I'm sure you made out like bandits on those call options!
    Jul 16 03:46 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Superstition Arbitrage [View instapost]
    Lord! Let's go buy some haunted land.
    Jul 9 02:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Starz Continues To Look Strong Long Term With Original Programming And 'American Gods' Announcement [View article]
    Nice article. I didn't know about American Gods. Thanks!
    Jul 8 03:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Talk About SAEX, Baby: Bull Vs. Bear Debate On SAExploration [View article]
    Or it could just be an illiquid security.
    Jul 2 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Strong Catalysts And Sum Of The Parts Shows Potential For BBX Capital [View article]
    Good article! Thanks.
    Jun 30 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tower Group -13.6% AH; letter suggests ACP merger could be at risk [View news story]
    Wow. What a turn of events.
    Jun 27 11:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment