Wilson Wang

View Wilson Wang's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Cheniere Energy: A Scary Midstream Stock To Avoid [View article]
    Great article.
    Jan 24, 2015. 03:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Best Idea For 2015 - American Airlines [View article]
    Thanks for your comment.

What do you think the P/E will be? And airlines have the option to hedge costs here for the next 3 years or longer if they wish, which makes these situations very uncertain.
    Jan 20, 2015. 04:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tribune Media: Outsmarting The Market's Misinterpretation Of Retransmission Renegotiations [View article]
    Well written! Thanks.
    Jan 14, 2015. 04:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron's Mixed Q1 Earnings Have Sent Its Shares Lower, Should You Buy The Dip? [View article]
    I was a huge MU bull.

I just think its too widely followed now and too many stupid hedge funds own it.

Now if this sold off, my trigger finger is ready. It should earn 4 this year, so we will see... Should trade at 40.
    Jan 6, 2015. 09:38 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Write On Seeking Alpha? [View article]
    Ha! I didn't even know about this site till now.

Why's my star rating 3? lol. Doesn't really matter.

There's not enough incentive out there for truly good authors to share their ideas. Money isn't an incentive motivator, because the really good ones start their own blogs vs writing on SA.
    Jan 1, 2015. 10:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel And Micron For Fun And Profit [View article]
    It's like a call spread except with different expirations.
    Dec 30, 2014. 04:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Best Idea For 2014 [View article]
    Thanks a ton dubaialpha!

I'm no longer long MU. It's a crowded trade, and I think all the outsized profits are made. I will release a 2015 one... when I find that idea!

All the best.
    Dec 20, 2014. 04:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BFC Financial: A Massively Undervalued Catalyst-Driven Equity [View article]
    There goes the merger...

Thoughts?
    Dec 15, 2014. 09:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Report: Starz looks for a lush takeover offer [View news story]
    Bought more. Takeover still in the pic.
    Dec 5, 2014. 11:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medallion Financial: Classic Case Of A Thought Virus Gone Wild [View article]
    haha! No wonder! This is Intangible Valuation!

Should've known from the quality of this article.
    Dec 4, 2014. 03:23 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medallion Financial: Classic Case Of A Thought Virus Gone Wild [View article]
    This is probably one of the best articles I've read on SA in a long time. Thanks!
    Dec 4, 2014. 03:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Report: Starz looks for a lush takeover offer [View news story]
    Already full position for me, if it doesn't move much, yes.
    Nov 24, 2014. 12:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Report: Starz looks for a lush takeover offer [View news story]
    http://seekingalpha.co... Boom
    Nov 23, 2014. 10:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GCVRZ Forum [View instapost]
    Unreal!!!!
    Nov 14, 2014. 09:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Liberty Media Is Trading At A Meaningful Double-Digit Discount To Its NAV [View article]
    Remember, Broadband is a dividend and not a spinoff. The MV and share price is determined already. It's on the S-1.
    Oct 30, 2014. 04:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment