Wilson Wang

View Wilson Wang's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Outerwall: A Maturing Cash Cow Offering A 17% FCF Yield [View article]
    Archived and stored. Thanks T&M.
    Feb 25, 2015. 08:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Arbitrage Forum (Though Any Arb Can Be Discussed) [View instapost]
    I'm not touching that yet...
    Feb 16, 2015. 04:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Arbitrage Forum (Though Any Arb Can Be Discussed) [View instapost]
    SPLS ODP looks good. 16% spread seems like a lot.
    Feb 4, 2015. 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Emerging Catalysts For TowerJazz [View article]
    haha! Well done Jaret. TSEM is a winner so far!
    Jan 29, 2015. 01:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cheniere Energy: A Scary Midstream Stock To Avoid [View article]
    Great article.
    Jan 24, 2015. 03:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Best Idea For 2015 - American Airlines [View article]
    Thanks for your comment.

What do you think the P/E will be? And airlines have the option to hedge costs here for the next 3 years or longer if they wish, which makes these situations very uncertain.
    Jan 20, 2015. 04:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tribune Media: Outsmarting The Market's Misinterpretation Of Retransmission Renegotiations [View article]
    Well written! Thanks.
    Jan 14, 2015. 04:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron's Mixed Q1 Earnings Have Sent Its Shares Lower, Should You Buy The Dip? [View article]
    I was a huge MU bull.

I just think its too widely followed now and too many stupid hedge funds own it.

Now if this sold off, my trigger finger is ready. It should earn 4 this year, so we will see... Should trade at 40.
    Jan 6, 2015. 09:38 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Write On Seeking Alpha? [View article]
    Ha! I didn't even know about this site till now.

Why's my star rating 3? lol. Doesn't really matter.

There's not enough incentive out there for truly good authors to share their ideas. Money isn't an incentive motivator, because the really good ones start their own blogs vs writing on SA.
    Jan 1, 2015. 10:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel And Micron For Fun And Profit [View article]
    It's like a call spread except with different expirations.
    Dec 30, 2014. 04:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Best Idea For 2014 [View article]
    Thanks a ton dubaialpha!

I'm no longer long MU. It's a crowded trade, and I think all the outsized profits are made. I will release a 2015 one... when I find that idea!

All the best.
    Dec 20, 2014. 04:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BFC Financial: A Massively Undervalued Catalyst-Driven Equity [View article]
    There goes the merger...

Thoughts?
    Dec 15, 2014. 09:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Report: Starz looks for a lush takeover offer [View news story]
    Bought more. Takeover still in the pic.
    Dec 5, 2014. 11:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medallion Financial: Classic Case Of A Thought Virus Gone Wild [View article]
    haha! No wonder! This is Intangible Valuation!

Should've known from the quality of this article.
    Dec 4, 2014. 03:23 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medallion Financial: Classic Case Of A Thought Virus Gone Wild [View article]
    This is probably one of the best articles I've read on SA in a long time. Thanks!
    Dec 4, 2014. 03:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment