View Winning Strategies' Articles BY TICKER:
AA, ADM, APC, B, BAX, BHI, BHP, BOOM, BP, CAM, CAT, CHK, CLC, CLF, CMI, COP, CTL, DD, DHR, DOV, DOW, DVN, ECA, ECL, EMN, EMR, ENS, ERF, ESV, ETN, EXC, EXP, FCX, GE, GPC, HAL, HON, IFF, ITW, JOY, JWN, KKD, LEG, M, MAS, MCD, MKC, MMM, MON, MOS, NDSN, NE, NEM, NOV, OXY, PH, PNR, POT, RIG, RIO, SLB, STLD, SYY, T, TCK, TGT, TRS, UTX, VALE, VZ, WLK, WMT, XOM, YUM
Clarcor - Continues To Impress Investors With Big Profits
- Clarcor announced strong first quarter results.
- Its stock price performance remained sluggish.
- Despite currency headwinds and economic challenges, it is expecting double-digit growth in earnings.
- Clarcor is still in the buying zone.
These Undervalued Stocks Are Still Risky To Play
- Oil and gas prices are expected to remain volatile.
- Oil and gas companies are expected to post big losses in Q1.
- Chesapeake Energy is open to number of risks.
- Decline in commodity prices has hindered Occidental Petroleum’s growth strategy.
- It is not a god time to pick these undervalued stocks.
Dynamic Material Corp. - Less Attractive On Muted Outlook
- Dynamic Materials posted strong results.
- However, its outlook is muted.
- Its business model is exposed to number of challenges.
- It is a not an attractive pick during depressed time.
Devon Energy Could Experience More Volatility
- Devon Energy generated record results in 2014.
- Still, its share price is declining on falling oil prices.
- Oil prices are expected to remain volatile in the short-term.
- Volatility in oil prices may strongly hinder its financial performance.
- Devon is not a good buy on latest dip.
A Few Risks Will Not Hinder Chemical Companies' Performance
- Slow economic growth, currency fluctuations, and declining commodity prices are creating volatility in the stock market.
- Chemical companies are still offering strong growth even in depressed business environment.
- These companies are well-set to generate strong growth in this year.
- Westlake Chemical and Praxair are good stocks among chemical companies.
Enerplus Corporation - Fumbling On Muted Pricing
- Oil prices are falling again.
- IEA is expecting more decline in oil prices.
- Outlook for gas prices is also muted.
- Exploration and production companies are experiencing headwinds due to pricing pressure.
- Enerplus tumbled again on the fall of oil prices.
Steel Dynamics - May Have A Bumpy Ride In The Short-Term
- Steel prices are falling on increased imports.
- Imports are expected to hurt U.S steel makers and steel prices.
- Steel Dynamics is opposing these trends with strong operational performance.
- It announced 20% increase in quarterly dividends.
- Its recent investments and strong cash generating potential will off-set the pricing pressure.
Krispy Kreme - Growing On Expansion Strategy
- Krispy Kreme posted strong financial results.
- Its business expansion strategy is working.
- The company is also focusing on brand promotion and innovations.
- Its strong cash generating potential allows it to invest heavily in growth opportunities.
- Krispy Kreme is likely to sustain its momentum in this year.
TriMas Corporation - May Remain Volatile In The Short Term
- Recent moves are strengthening TriMas Corp.
- Its recent results affirmed my opinion.
- Its share price performance remained little sluggish.
- The company is expected to face volatility in the short-term.
- Long-term fundamentals look very strong with its investments in high growth businesses.
Joy Global - Continues To Fall On Muted Outlook
- Joy Global’s Performance affirmed my opinion.
- The company posted a big loss in the most recent quarter.
- It significantly lowered fiscal 2015 earnings forecast.
- Commodity prices are expected to remain volatile in the coming days.
- It is not a good buy on a big dip.
Vale SA Continues To Face Strong Headwinds
- Vale’s Performance affirmed my opinion.
- The company posted big loss even with disciplined capital approach, cost saving and enhanced production.
- Iron ore prices are expected to remain volatile in the coming days.
- Base metals will continue to provide some support to its financial performance.
- Overall, Vale will face headwinds in this year as well.
Pricing Pressure Will Not Hinder Archer Daniels Performance
- Archer Daniels is operating in a volatile industry.
- The company is open to pricing challenges.
- Lower commodity prices have equal impact on cost of production.
- New business and capital allocation strategy will enhance its profits and returns.
- Archer Daniels is setting strong foot-hold for future growth with its portfolio adjustment and capital allocation strategy.
WestLake Chemical: Still Offering A Strong Entry Point
- Chemical companies are offering strong growth potential than many other sectors.
- WestLake is making big profits with its strong operational performance.
- Strong financial results will drive its share price performance.
- WestLake is a good stock to buy at current price.
Ecolab - Moving On Rosy Outlook
- Ecolab’s successful strategies put it in a very strong position.
- The company posted significant profits for 2014.
- Recently announced 20% increase in dividends.
- Ecolab’s share price is on momentum even with a few headwinds.
- Strong revenue base and focus on buybacks will drive its share price performance.
Eaton Corporation - A Few Risks Will Not Hinder Its Performance
- Diversified Industrials are still offering better returns.
- Eaton posted massive growth in the past years.
- Slower economic growth and currency headwinds will adversely impact industrial companies.
- The company is likely to grow at slower rate.
- It is still a defensive investment.
Barnes Group Will Keep Its Momentum
- Barnes Group announced record results for fiscal 2014.
- The company is exposed to currency and economic headwinds this year.
- Its strategy of investing half of its capital in core business has enhanced its position.
- Recent acquisitions have added considerable revenue base for the company.
- Barnes has the potential to perform well even facing short-term challenges.
Devon And Enerplus Are Risky Plays
- Lower commodity prices are hurting exploration and production companies.
- Prices are expected to remain sluggish in the coming days.
- Devon is looking to expand production levels even in a volatile commodity pricing environment.
- Enerplus is showing pressure on its financial performance.
Cummins: A Good Buy On The Dip
- Due to its extensive global footprint, Cummins is exposed to a number of risks.
- Its product portfolio, efficient management and strong business model will allow it to do well in the long term.
- It is likely to post higher profits, even though it faces currency headwinds.
- It is a good pick at current valuations.
Nordstrom Continues To Grow
- Nordstrom announced record breaking results in 2014.
- The company’s expansion strategy is working successfully.
- It has increased capital expenditure for 2015 to expand its footprint.
Genuine Parts Company - Expansion Strategy Is Working
- Genuine Parts Company announced strong financial results.
- The company also announced a dividend increase.
- Its business expansion strategy is working.
- GPC is likely to sustain its momentum in the coming days.
Teck Resources - Still A Risky Play
- Teck Resources announced poor financial results.
- The company is likely to face pricing headwinds in the coming days.
- It is still a risky play for defensive investors.
Masco Corporation: A Worthy Pick On A Rosy Outlook
- Building materials industry is gaining momentum.
- Masco’s business strategy is likely to generate improved profits.
- Masco is trading at attractive valuations and has strong upside potential.
International Flavor & Fragrances Impressed Investors With Big Profits
- International Flavor & Fragrances announced strong financial results.
- The company’s business expansion strategy is working.
- IFF is likely to grow in the coming days.
Update: EnerSys Kept Its Momentum
- EnerSys announced strong financial results.
- The company’s growth strategies are working.
- It is a good stock to hold.
Update: Yum Brands Is Not A Sell On Lower Earnings
- Yum Brands announced financial results for the fiscal 2014.
- The company’s China division is experiencing headwinds due to the OSI scandal.
- Other than China, it had generated strong results.
- The company is likely to produce better results in the coming days.
- It is not a sell on the short-term volatility.
Update: Eagle Materials - A Buy On Record Results And Optimistic Outlook
- Eagle Materials announced record third quarter results.
- All of the company’s major business lines are on momentum on the back of favorable market trends.
- Its share price has strong upside potential.
Update: Pentair - A Good Stock To Hold For Big Profits
- Pentair has announced strong financial results.
- The company's business strategy is working.
- This is a good stock to hold.
Update: National Oilwell Varco - A Risky Play On Muted Outlook
- National Oilwell Varco announced financial results for fiscal 2014.
- The company had achieved several financial and strategic goals in the past year.
- It is not a good buy on muted outlook.
Update: Cliffs Natural Resources - Declining Story Continues
- Cliff announced financial results.
- The company posted significant loss for the fiscal 2014.
- It is not a good play for defensive investors.
Update: Anadarko Petroleum - May Experience More Losses
- Anadarko Petroleum announced financial results.
- The company generated strong sales volume growth.
- Its earnings declined due to the settlement of the Tronox Adversary Proceeding.
- Anadarko may experience more losses in the coming days due to its exposure towards liquid and oil plays.
Update: Sysco - A Risky Play For Dividend Growth Investors
- Sysco announced poor earnings in the second quarter.
- Fierce competition and lower margins are declining its earnings.
- Its cash-generating potential is declining, and free cash flows are not covering dividend payments.
Update: Eastman Chemical - Becoming Stronger With Its Expansion Strategy
- Eastman announced strong financial results.
- The company’s expansion strategy is working.
- It is a good stock to hold.