- India's GDP: Don't Ask the Planners and Politicians
- Indian Markets Fall Despite Positive Global Trading
- Sensex Rises on Day of All-Round Selling: Is Now the Time to Book Profits and Exit Indian Markets
- A Look at Recent Trends in Indian Markets: Fully Priced and Time to Hedge?
- Indian Equities Have Best Day of 2010
India's KEC Makes Strategic Acquisition: Focusing on Power Grid Development Throughout Americas
Sep. 8, 2010 • Comment!
- Indian Markets Rose for 2nd Day Despite Global Trends
- Tuesday's Indian Markets Defy Global Cues
- Bizarre Events With India's GDP Data
- India's Q1 GDP Results: But Is There Discrepancy in Data?
- Breaking Down a Very Contentious Issue: Just How Well Run Are India's Financial Markets?
- India's Battle of Financial Regulatory Authorities: IRDA to Fight SEBI
- India's WPI Should Peak in Feburary
- December IIP: Robust but Look at Rolling 12 Month Data
- Inflation in India– Can’t Ignore It Anymore
- Why Does India's Financial Secretary Want Low Interest Rates?
- India's Economy: Recent Cash Reserve Rate Hike, Good but Not Enough
India's Growth Story: State GDPs Hold the Key
Jan. 7, 2010 • 2 Comments
Government Efforts Driving India's Recovery
Dec. 30, 2009 • 2 Comments
How 3G Will Change the Revenue Mix for Telcos
Dec. 30, 2009 • Comment!
- India's November WPI Is Higher than Analysts Expected
- China Will Soon Have 50% of the Global Building Market
- India Sees Trade Bottoms, But Growth Signs Are Inconsistent
- Growth Now a Large Part of Global Valuations
- Infosys Hitting a Wall
- India: How Low Can Earnings Go?
- India Outlook: Slowdown Ahead?
- Should Infosys and Wipro Trade at a Premium?
- India's Sensex Likely To Trade in 11-13K Range Through 2008
- India: Fund Numbers Recover
Private Equity Needs Creativity to Deal in India
Apr. 15, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Is India Experiencing a Real Slowdown?