Xin He

View Xin He's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Qihoo Q4 Earnings Preview: Diversification Into Hardware Will Be Key In 2015 [View article]
    There is a clear mistake that you made in the Coolpad phone market share stats. I clicked the link you provided below, and I found out that the Chinese website states that it is actually anticipation number but not market share. In terms of market share, there is no way that Xiaomi only occupies 2% of the market.
    Mar 8, 2015. 10:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Long Mattel [View article]
    should have mentioned DC movies cooperation.
    Feb 23, 2015. 10:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Better Mattel Analyst Report [View article]
    i would put a three year time frame on MAT for now, stockton is gone, that's not a bad sign to me at least. and plus, the stock price is actually wiping out all the early loss, guess people aren't so unhappy about stockton's resignation.
    Jan 26, 2015. 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Better Mattel Analyst Report [View article]
    What do you think of the new Barbie strategy? They have hired the old CBO back and he seems like a pretty good guy modifying brands.
    Jan 1, 2015. 11:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Better Mattel Analyst Report [View article]
    He doesn't like toys for a reason...but indeed MAT should do well in long-term. I am wondering why he hasn't tried to acquire any oil companies.
    Dec 30, 2014. 10:53 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mattel's Yield Is More Than Just Fun And Games [View article]
    This is really the time when patience is the most crucial element... Barbie needs bigger exposers on mobile end and screens. DC comics cooperation seems like a good deal for long term. I am LONG MAT.
    Dec 3, 2014. 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Dip On LGI Homes [View article]
    Why is this company growing so rapidly? I see that they are buying lands that are somewhat far away from urban areas.
    Dec 3, 2014. 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mattel Looks Overvalued [View article]
    Well said
    Oct 23, 2014. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mattel Looks Overvalued [View article]
    Would you short it?
    Oct 23, 2014. 10:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Mattel Shareholders Should Be Concerned [View article]
    I think what you meant is that they didn't really embrace the Internet... they could acquire some online content providers or gaming companies...but I personally would think that conventional toys aren't dead...as always. After all, companies don't run to please us, they run to make more profits. Acquiring digital companies don't necessarily mean profits right away and I think they have been considering these options as the management has well managed this company for quite a long time. I long MAT.
    Aug 21, 2014. 08:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Initiated A Position In Mattel [View article]
    I said do your own logics, by that I really mean use the numbers and make a story of your own. Most people are idiots because they only see what's happening right now. I cannot argue about the whole thing here because it is simply pointless. Most people thought GMCR was dead, especially the wall street people. And now they are cheering it up. Shall I slap their faces and tell them that they are liars? They don't need to pay for their comments. They make money for writing up stuff.
    Jul 22, 2014. 06:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Initiated A Position In Mattel [View article]
    Objectively speaking, MAT's board is excellent. I always hate to see emotional or subjective comments out there. Think like a robot and you win.
    Jul 22, 2014. 06:18 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Initiated A Position In Mattel [View article]
    I think every investor should do their own logics. Media are just spreading emotional things, good or bad. Worrying about positive news or negative news that might have an affect on the stock isn't going to help. I don't think toy industry will be dead, Mattel is still the biggest player in the sector. It is much like the debate that Amazon is going to kill almost all retailers. Especially after a cold winter... you are clearly being affected by emotions. Not a good time to make a call.
    Jul 22, 2014. 03:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Initiated A Position In Mattel [View article]
    I think greed comes in both ways. Either higher or lower. If the price drops under 30, the dividend will spike to almost 5%...
    Jul 22, 2014. 02:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Initiated A Position In Mattel [View article]
    Check your iPad Entertainment category. You will see Barbie Fasion Design Maker is on No.2 right now. When you have a strong brand, it is always possible to transplant that brand's value to other platforms when you work on it. I have heard news about Barbie the movie under development. They do need to make a change to the old traditional Barbie model, but just that Barbie itself will not simply die out.
    Jul 22, 2014. 02:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment