Xin He

View Xin He's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Placebo Effects And Cheetah Mobile's Price Optimism [View article]
    CMCM hasn't really turned full monetization yet.
    Oct 7, 2015. 11:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Be Bottom-Picking Energy Stocks? [View article]
    Hi, I am not currently long oil or energy directly. However, I am long YNDX and RSX in this case. As you know, Russian stocks are hardly hit by oil price and currency problems. What are your thoughts?
    Oct 5, 2015. 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Be Bottom-Picking Energy Stocks? [View article]
    May I ask what energy companies you are holding right now?
    Oct 5, 2015. 08:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Happened On Thursday With Mattel [View article]
    Hi Matt. I have been following you for sometime because of MAT. I have around 30% of my position in MAT and my avg price is quite high at 36$ a share I gotta say. Currently I have no other major holding, but I have been watching some fantastic targets(for example, YNDX QIWI GPRO CMCM RCKY TIF) closely. The problem is MAT now seems very cheap at the moment, I am a bit confused if I should add more to MAT.
    MAT does have healthy dividend and still "ok" brand effects to work with. It is impossible to guess how long it will eventually show that it's turning around. DC comics cooperations seem like a good move as everybody in the industry is trying to look for movie exposer in order to boost their product sales. However, Barbie occupies too much of their revenue, which means that DC cooperations aren't likely to have a very meaningful impact.
    What are your opinions for my doubts? thank you!
    Oct 4, 2015. 06:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Hillenbrand Is A Great Opportunity [View article]
    Thank you very much for the adding calculation. HI's fundamentals are very stable so I think EPS of $3.69 is quite likely to be true. Besides, dividend should be safe as the death rate comes to a fairly predictable range.
    Sep 7, 2015. 02:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qihoo Q4 Earnings Preview: Diversification Into Hardware Will Be Key In 2015 [View article]
    There is a clear mistake that you made in the Coolpad phone market share stats. I clicked the link you provided below, and I found out that the Chinese website states that it is actually anticipation number but not market share. In terms of market share, there is no way that Xiaomi only occupies 2% of the market.
    Mar 8, 2015. 10:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Long Mattel [View article]
    should have mentioned DC movies cooperation.
    Feb 23, 2015. 10:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Better Mattel Analyst Report [View article]
    i would put a three year time frame on MAT for now, stockton is gone, that's not a bad sign to me at least. and plus, the stock price is actually wiping out all the early loss, guess people aren't so unhappy about stockton's resignation.
    Jan 26, 2015. 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Better Mattel Analyst Report [View article]
    What do you think of the new Barbie strategy? They have hired the old CBO back and he seems like a pretty good guy modifying brands.
    Jan 1, 2015. 11:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Better Mattel Analyst Report [View article]
    He doesn't like toys for a reason...but indeed MAT should do well in long-term. I am wondering why he hasn't tried to acquire any oil companies.
    Dec 30, 2014. 10:53 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mattel's Yield Is More Than Just Fun And Games [View article]
    This is really the time when patience is the most crucial element... Barbie needs bigger exposers on mobile end and screens. DC comics cooperation seems like a good deal for long term. I am LONG MAT.
    Dec 3, 2014. 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Dip On LGI Homes [View article]
    Why is this company growing so rapidly? I see that they are buying lands that are somewhat far away from urban areas.
    Dec 3, 2014. 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mattel Looks Overvalued [View article]
    Well said
    Oct 23, 2014. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mattel Looks Overvalued [View article]
    Would you short it?
    Oct 23, 2014. 10:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Mattel Shareholders Should Be Concerned [View article]
    I think what you meant is that they didn't really embrace the Internet... they could acquire some online content providers or gaming companies...but I personally would think that conventional toys aren't always. After all, companies don't run to please us, they run to make more profits. Acquiring digital companies don't necessarily mean profits right away and I think they have been considering these options as the management has well managed this company for quite a long time. I long MAT.
    Aug 21, 2014. 08:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment