A nine year veteran equities and options trader. I've seen two severe pullbacks in the market and lived to tell the tale. I'm a fundamentals trader that confirms with the technical side, not the other way around. The only things I love more than hitting both sides of a butterfly spread is being able to see the Chicago Cubs win, even if they usually cause me more pain than a losing a stock.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for XY Trader.
Currently, there are no blog details for XY Trader.
Currently, there are no book details for XY Trader.
Latest Comments more »
- First off, thank you all fo... on Your Earnings Season Preview: BlackBerry
- Lake,I use a multitude of s... on Your Earnings Season Preview: U.S. Steel
- Lake,Thank you for bringing... on Your Earnings Season Preview: U.S. Steel
- Thank you for your thoughts... on 2 Blue Chip Industrial Plays For 2013
- This has been submitted for... on The Top 2 Tech Plays For 2013, And Apple Isn't ...