Yael Pipano

View Yael Pipano's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Cal-Maine Foods: A Promising Company But With A Correction In Sight [View article]
    Conflicting data on cost of feed, lately I've read it's lower, any thoughts about it? Would lower feed costs cause you to change your analysis and how important is this factor to you? I apologize in advance if you've already mentioned his factor above, I'm still in midst of reading your article..
    Nov 14, 2013. 08:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mesabi Trust: Cliffs Natural Resources' Q3 Conference Call Has Big Implications [View article]
    I second everyone above and glad you're still on MSB and think you should certainly reward yourself by at least dipping your toes in a small position ~ the chef should always taste their own dish!
    Nov 14, 2013. 08:44 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brookfield Infrastructure Offers High Dividend Yield From Hard-To-Replicate Infrastructure Assets [View article]
    What about the P/E of over 100?
    Jun 21, 2013. 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Paper World Of Brookfield Asset Management [View article]
    Why would BAM affect BIP? BIP I thought was a stand alone company since the spinoff with different businesses/operations/... than BAM..
    Mar 13, 2013. 11:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Royal Dutch Shell, Show Me The Money In Dividends [View article]
    Too bad price has not been too favorable as of late..
    Dec 2, 2012. 05:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Teck Resources Remains One Of My Top Commodity Producer Picks [View article]
    Yes, sad news (above on 7/9/12, and not a good bday present for me), but is there anything else Elliot to significantly change the intrinsic value of TCK being that met coal is the #1 output for the company and assuming the market over discounted the valuation based on the global economic slowdown?
    Jul 26, 2012. 05:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Earnings Preview: Frontline [View article]
    I just got their first Q results in my e mail today, 5/24/12.. FYI!
    May 24, 2012. 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mongolia And Coal: The Country's Potential And Regional Energy Demand [View article]
    Jon,
    What's the pulse on Mongolian Gov't and it's attitude toward foreign investment in Mongolia's natural resources/commodities? I know it's a very dynamic thing and there's no guarantees, but how do the heads of companies you've spoken to respond when asked about the safety of their investments in Mongolia, I would think political risk is high when countries like Russia and China are involved. What's the progress if any on any power plants and rail lines so far?
    Feb 26, 2012. 07:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellcom Israel (CEL -2.44%) dips after its Q3 earnings fall 40% Y/Y, as the Israeli cellular provider continues to see a decline in service revenue and a rising churn rate.  [View news story]
    Just know the div is excellent and close to 52 week low. hard to believe decline in service as Israelis talk so much and use of cellular there is prevalent. wonder who competitors are and how they fare vs. similar co's in Israel. je ne sais pas beaucoup, mais je suis tres interessant!
    Feb 14, 2012. 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. Q2 2009 Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    Thanks I will!
    Jan 19, 2012. 11:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Looking To Oil For A 2012 Dividend Play [View article]
    RDS-A does get taxed, but at the end of the year you can get it back, I know so for a fact as I confirmed with Schwab. RDS-A was trading cheaper than RDS-B when I bought it, so I got shares in it. Why should one pay a higher share price for the same thing right?
    Jan 17, 2012. 09:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Looking To Oil For A 2012 Dividend Play [View article]
    so you would pick xon and cop?
    Dec 29, 2011. 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. Q2 2009 Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    any more recent earnings calls?
    Dec 27, 2011. 03:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Important Factors to Consider When Investing in Iron Ore [View article]
    Just read how Vale is expecting Chinese demand to rise for iron ore
    May 18, 2011. 10:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 16 Billion-Dollar Gold Explorers [View article]
    Now that Soros sold his gold, everyone else will, or at least the frenzied buying will stop..
    May 18, 2011. 01:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment