Yale Bock

View Yale Bock's Comments BY TICKER:
    Hi Dave,

Thank you for reading the article and your accurate comment about sentiment. Using it to your advantage is typically a wise move. Good luck with your investments.
    2x for good measure.

Jun 5, 2012. 08:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Neil38,

Thank you for reading the article and your pertinent and relevant comment regarding the government interaction with BP.

Good luck with your investments.

Jun 5, 2012. 08:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Binary,

Thanks for your comment and correction. You are right and my intent was not to mislead anyone. The figures are in billions.

Jun 5, 2012. 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi GPAGPA1,

Thank you for reading the article and commenting, I very much appreciate the kind words and support. Good luck with your BP Investments and others in this interesting environment.

Jun 5, 2012. 08:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Bj,

Thanks for reading the article. If you don't like how the article was written or it's clarity, you are certainly free to write your own and submit them to SA.

Jun 5, 2012. 08:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi TJ,

Thanks for reading and commenting on the merit of the article. Time will tell about the outcome.

Jun 4, 2012. 10:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Inspector,

Thank you for he input on Saudi supply. I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on the article.

Jun 4, 2012. 10:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Jagmanvp,

Thanks for the comment. I just question on what metric or valuation criteria is it expensive- p/e, market cap, ev/ebitda, free cash flow, price/book?

Jun 4, 2012. 09:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi BruceLee1984,

Thank you for reading the article and the comment. We will see what happens in time. Thanks again for the comment.

Jun 4, 2012. 06:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Wes,

Thanks for the comment. We will see in time how the investment turns out.

Jun 4, 2012. 06:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Inspectorjavert,

Thanks for reading the article and the comment. Time will tell as to how things play out.

Yale Bock, CFA
    President, Y H & C Investments.
    Jun 4, 2012. 06:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Remurraymd,

Thank you for your comment and opinion. We agree to disagree.

Jun 4, 2012. 06:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Meredin Capital,

I addressed these concerns in the article. Natural gas is not a long term substitution for oil in China or India, and the 2$ gas price has yet to be seen as holding for any kind of a long term time frame. Also, BP has plenty of exposure to the natural gas industry.
    Jun 4, 2012. 05:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Blitzkreig,

TNK-BP partnership is 20-25% of exploration profits. With respect to paying the price, time will tell as to who can come up with the $. If BP does not what it feels is fair value, it is simple, they don't sell.

Jun 4, 2012. 05:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is WebMD A Good Prescription For Your Portfolio? [View article]
    Hi ENuff Sed,

Thank you for the comment and question. The issue is advertising by Pharmaceutical and health care related companies. With pharma, the patent expiration of many drugs may have an affect on how they view their marketing efforts. I think you have to wait and see what this quarter and the rest of the year bring as far as results, but I don't think advertising for these companies is permanently impaired. Does not mean the stock won't get cheaper or their results will get better, just that health care is a massive industry and advertising for it is important.

May 6, 2012. 12:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment