Yaron Ron Reuven

View Yaron Ron Reuven's Comments BY TICKER:
  • SunOpta: I Don't Pay For Promises [View article]
    your analysis is very selective and bias. you pick one company that has a high multiple confirmed like BNNY, yet say that STKL cannot trade at that value. At the same time, you say in your next article that the only types of companies that STKL can buy are companies that trade at that 4x sales value. So if everyone else is available for sale at 4x sales, why wouldnt STKL be?

secondly, you breakdown the company and provide earnings multiple to determine a valuation without having any basis for it. What you may think is right, could be right, but could also be awful. thats the point of comps. If the half a dozen organic food M&A deals cannot be used as comps for STKL then course your analysis would look more right than it is. the problem valuation is not determined that way.
    Nov 19, 2014. 04:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SunOpta: I Don't Pay For Promises [View article]
    So you're saying it makes sense that BNNY be valued at a HIGHER ($820mm) amount than STKL (your target $737mm) despite the fact that BNNY makes a small fraction of the revenues and a fraction of profits just because their margins percentage looks better on a spreadsheet?

The answer to this question is critical. If you agree then the bias is clear. If you disagree then you should redo your analysis and article.
    Nov 11, 2014. 11:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SunOpta: I Don't Pay For Promises [View article]
    you compared BNNY to STKL at some point and I think its one of the examples that shows a clear bias flaw in that how could BNNY be worth over $820 million with only $200 million in total sales, yet STKL is worth $925 million (or by your $11 estimates $737 million) when their sales are approaching $1.5 billion. There is no metric or financial model in the world that could justify that.
    Nov 10, 2014. 02:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SunOpta: I Don't Pay For Promises [View article]
    although i see that you've put quite a bit of effort into your write-up, I think your bias is hurting your analytical skills. one simple example is that you call the company's management "highly promotional." Being familiar with the company and its management since 2006, and tracking every step very closely, I can tell you that that description couldn't be more incorrect. In fact I have complained to the management about their lack of marketing and promotion over the years, and even wrote an article on SA about it. There are obviously other points we I disagree with, but you get the point.
    Nov 10, 2014. 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Textura Announces 51% Revenue Growth in Third Quarter [View article]
    Good job and congrats to Citron research
    Nov 5, 2014. 08:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SunOpta: This Organic Story Has Room To Run [View article]
    selling off OPM before yearend could be a very nice boost to finish off the year. Although I dont know whether they will or won't achieve this, I dont see it as something that anyone is expecting, hence the big boost for the stock.
    Oct 30, 2014. 10:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Advanced Micro Devices' IG Credit Rating Justified, CDS And Bond Yields Will Tighten [View article]
    Finally, Valuable research that's different than the rest of the opinion-based bull/bear write ups on seeking alpha. Thanks for sharing.
    Sep 17, 2014. 10:48 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Mills - Doubles Down On Organic Foods... Short-Term Contribution Will Be Limited [View article]
    If General Mills wanted to increase their organic food exposure they would've been better off buying SunOpta, since the generate nearly 7 times the sales and have same valuation.
    Sep 10, 2014. 12:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Novatel Earnings [View article]
    The company was Distroyed from within by the worst manager team in history. Although there's some bit of hope now that the activist shareholders took over and replaced management, it will be a big project to turn this lemon into lemonade.
    Aug 20, 2014. 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Novatel Earnings [View article]
    Aug 20, 2014. 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hain Celestial Is Due A Stellar But Unsurprising Quarter [View article]
    Although Hain has made some good acquisitions over the years, it looks like they're overpaying drastically, as you can see by looking at the rapidly increasing Goodwill on their balance sheet after each acquisition. Although none of this matters at this point, since we are in a bull market for both organic food, and overall market, this can end up becoming a major disaster for shareholders down the road. My favorite organic play is SunOpta (NASDAQ:STKL), which has also been a serial acquirer over the year. One major difference is that they've been much more disciplined in the prices paid, and its easy to see by their goodwill not being very high, although the total assets held by HAIN and STKL are very close to eachother. any thoughts?
    Aug 18, 2014. 01:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hain Celestial: A Way To Profit From A Booming Organic Food Market [View article]
    I understand that HAIN has made some good acquisitions overall, but if you look at their balance sheet, their goodwill has increased drastically with every one of their last few acquisitions, indicating that they're overpaying. My favorite organic food company is SunOpta, who's not much smaller a company in Sales than HAIN that's also made quite a few acquisitions throughout their history, yet their balance sheet goodwill looks much healthier. Any thoughts?
    Aug 18, 2014. 12:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is Still Not Much To Like At Pep Boys [View article]
    jbgoose,
    what do you mean by culture at PBY/ heavy on the religious and more conservative side? how do you know this?
    Aug 11, 2014. 10:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Report: Soros Fund Management sold off SodaStream position [View news story]
    Although I agree about politics having a better discussion spot SA, The point of my original comments is to point to the fact that the article being highlighted as a source is misleading since it does not have any sources for its claims. The political/religious issues are the obvious reasons behind why they did it.
    Aug 6, 2014. 09:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Report: Soros Fund Management sold off SodaStream position [View news story]
    Apparently SA found my comment of stating that the article is racist, racist and inappropriate. I'm not sure if anyone at the moderation team actually read the message in my comment, or even the racist article that's being highlighted here. I'm not being racist, anyone who knows me knows that's the last thing I am. I'm flawed like all humans, but I'm not racist.

In simple words the article is showing major bias against Israel with its own words, calling the country an occupier of Palestine. It also lacks any sources for its claims that Soros or any other investor sold their position in SODA for being an israeli based company. The funny thing is that I don't and never have owned shares of SODA, but I have a real problem with misleading news and liers in general. Read this comment fast before it gets deleted for being inappropriately appropriate.
    Aug 5, 2014. 09:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment