Yaron Ron Reuven

View Yaron Ron Reuven's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • The Real Reason ARMH Plummeted After Earnings [View article]
    ARMH is grossly overvalued by any metric. Maybe investors are starting to wake up and see that
    Oct 27 07:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Novatel Wireless: The Bottom Is In And Plenty Of Gains Ahead [View article]
    What you're missing here is a review of management. Once you do it (if it doesn't take you 3-12 months to get ceo on phone), you'll see that nvtl has the worst managment on planet earth. They practically stole the company away from shareholders by depleting it of all of its cash (used to be $9 per share two years or so ago), wasted it on dumb transaction in M2M business they have no clue about, which created further losses and earnings misses, and missed almost every earnings projection made. All the while management gave themselves huge salaries and even bigger bonuses only deserving of execs that do the exact opposite of what they did.
    Oct 23 06:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel launches Atom CPU for embedded devices, details Quark [View news story]
    Intel is officially at direct war with Armh. Armh better get its innovation shield ready.
    Oct 8 08:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Hain Celestial lifts other organic food plays [View news story]
    very impressive earnings by HAIN. STKL cheaper organic player and most recent earnings showing growth is accelerating http://seekingalpha.co...
    Aug 22 11:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) gets a bump higher in the post session following positive comments from Alpha One's Dan Niles on CNBC's Fast Money. Niles said that Sony's PlayStation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One would be a strong driver for the chipmaker, and the shares could double over the next few years. (Video). Shares +0.7% AH. [View news story]
    Ultimately AMD is a good company, they've just made some pretty big mistakes in past which they're fortunately given the opportunity to fix. These console deals are a game changer that I believe are severely undervalued still and should be a stepping stone for the new AMD.
    May 31 02:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SunOpta: The Missing Ingredient For The Next Organic Blockbuster [View article]
    Precient,

Thank you. The Mascoma IPO is a big catalyst were expecting to happen within a year or less and could add around $2 per share to STKL Value with good possibility of more. More details of the valuation added by Mascoma IPO and OPM sale are in my full thesis http://bit.ly/10EPz2R
    May 28 12:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sprouts Farmers Markets (SFM) files for an IPO in a bid to raise $300M. The company booked $1.8B in sales in 2012 after being acquired by Apollo Global Management (APO -2.7%) in 2011 only to be merged with Henry's Farmers Market and Sunflower Farmers Market. With 150 stores natural/organic stores up and running already, and IPO cash coming in, the development gives Whole Foods Market (WFM +0.2%) something to think about. (S-1). [View news story]
    organic sector is running hot, and will only get hotter as catalysts such as being the highest margin part of food sector, Non GMO change coming to US, consumers becoming more conscience, and higher volume leading to normalized pricing vs. non organic food, only serve as some of the over all industry catalyst, while some companies within sector have their own individual catalysts. The best part is that each one of these catalysts is a major game changer, specifically the GMO which is a permanent life changer that can multiply industry revenues by 10x in the next 5 years. .My favorite is still STKL, which not only the cheapest out of the entire industry using any measure of valuation, but also has most catalysts beyond normal ones available to rest of industry. check out my thesis and recent article on it at http://bit.ly/10zIGUS Full thesis is within one of the links.
    May 10 11:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SunOpta: 2012 Recap And What's The Next Catalyst [View article]
    looks great so far. growth story continues to accelerate with sales beating forecasts while eps met estimates. out of organic names, STKL is the only company to beat Revenue guidance, while WFM HAIN have only met or missed guidance. Revenue growth has been lackluster in this overall bull market, so this beat is music to our ears. Will write an update after digesting CC and financials.
    May 8 08:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Applied Micro: Yet More Skepticism Required [View article]
    very good article ashraf. it seems like despite the abundance of added regulation, inappropriate behavior and outright fraud at public companies is running rampant. It's the most I have seen in my career.
    Apr 29 01:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    3Cheese,

As you will see from my bio, I am not a professional writer, I manage my a hedge fund. So communicating my opinion is done pretty regularly in conferences I speak at, letters, meetings etc. I just dont publish everything. I hope you can understand.
    Apr 16 10:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    Part I is a link inside this article, and part II is below recent update under my name in SA article. All three are on my blog. Sorry you don't like me. I guess my opinions based on facts are irritating.
    Apr 16 05:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    Garth,
    thanks for comment and compliment. As Part I of articles (link in article) said i believe that If disaster strikes monetary system the only thing that would be worth anything is survival goods such as food water, oil, gas, shelter etc. gold would be useless in that scenario no matter what the bulls believe.
    Apr 16 05:20 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    Mr capitalist,
    That's an interesting question regarding GLD insurance. I bet you get that answer if the price continues to decline. Very few people ask questions during good times, which is the reason why bull markets are generally when most frauds take place. Not saying GLD is a fraud, just trying to make point that if the insurance is insufficient or there are any flaws in their system, investors will only see the nakedness once the tide retracts.
    Apr 15 11:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    Up down,

Yes we are. ARMH 's day is coming too. But that's another story ;)
    Apr 15 11:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Gold Useless - Part III [View article]
    Thanks randle. Yes the conclusion of the gold crash will be very ugly as more people own gold than they did real estate before it crashed.
    Apr 15 10:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment