Yosemite Wealth

View Yosemite Wealth's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    Thanks Joe
    Mar 21 04:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    A.N.
    Claim to know nothing - but you seem to know a lot about both APPL and BBRY.

The gigs up! Please stop!!
    Mar 21 01:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    Thanks Tikay
    Mar 20 10:20 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    Thanks Cochise - coming to this realization has helped me view things much more clearly.
    Mar 20 10:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    I don't play options with this either buying or selling - no telling what might happen day to day particularly at options expiry time.

However today I'm feeling that the longs have generally become inoculated against the bad news that keeps repeating itself and we are not going to see the violent moves to the down side unless we make some new highs.

Tomorrow I might view things differently. I advise continuously reviewing your position.
    Mar 20 09:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    Analysts act on behalf of their firms and clients - these analysts then provide their pitches to media outlets - some outlets choose to run the material and others do not - over time the analysts know where they can get the biggest bang for their buck - it's more like an old familiar song - if you sing the first verse - I can sing the chorus.
    Mar 20 08:57 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    I agree - the shorts are made up of a some large hedge funds and lots of individuals, who knows who else. They act according to their own self interests. This why we had the overwhelming large number of negative articles. Each thinking they could sway market perceptions - but collectively exposing themselves.
    Mar 20 06:54 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear And Greed In The BlackBerry Jungle [View article]
    Thanks Eldon - I'm pretty green too. I try to follow my intuition, question everything I read - and present my interpretation of available evidence.
    Mar 20 06:32 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Reasons To Go Long BlackBerry [View article]
    It's kind of like Toyota - for 30 years they have done everything as well or better than American cars. Their vehicles may not be exciting, but they are reliable and do what they are designed to do.
    Mar 20 05:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Reasons To Go Long BlackBerry [View article]
    Nice insights! Clearly articulated.
    Mar 20 11:22 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Coming Good For EZchip [View article]
    Thanks for the update. Hope to hear from you on regular basis.
    Mar 20 04:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Interest For Nokia Is At An All-Time High [View article]
    Thanks for sharing this. BlackBerry is in a similar position but with 30% + short.
    Mar 20 12:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Show Hasn't Even Started Yet [View article]
    Taylorsky
    Thanks for posting
    Mar 19 04:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry 10 Built For Success In U.S. Markets [View article]
    Green Arrow
    What do you see happening now that pre-sales are on?
    Mar 19 03:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry 10 Built For Success In U.S. Markets [View article]
    Cochise - Have you noticed any interest now that pre-sales are on?
    Mar 19 03:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment