This user currently has no profile.
I am currently a Computer Science major with Business minor at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts. My investment philosophy is carefully following the teachings laid out by Benjamin Graham in The Intelligent Investor and Security Analysis to find good, solid companies trading less than they are worth. The market is almost always efficient (the word almost is key) and it is advantageous to the intelligent investor to find and profit off of the erroneous price quotations proposed by "Mr. Market" on a daily basis.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I watched the meeting mysel... on ConocoPhillips Blows Me Away With Eagle Ford Pr...
- Exactly. This is illustrate... on You Won't Lose Sleep Owning ConocoPhillips
- No problem. I appreciate yo... on You Won't Lose Sleep Owning ConocoPhillips
- I do as well. You're welcom... on You Won't Lose Sleep Owning ConocoPhillips
- I am going to buy it as soo... on You Won't Lose Sleep Owning ConocoPhillips
Latest comments on Zachary Richards's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »