Zachary Schenk

View Zachary Schenk's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Muddy Waters Initiates Coverage on NQ Mobile Inc. [View article]
    NQ was halted with code T1: Halt - News Pending

Interesting it has not been scheduled to re-open trading, NYSE must not be satisfied with NQ's responses. Headed to OTC/Pink?
    Oct 25, 2013. 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Like A Freight Train Through The Night, Part 1 [View article]
    "Having verified the cash balances ourselves, we are highly confident that the foundation of MW's research is wrong"

Mr. Kwon why do I get the feeling you work for or are paid by NQ?. No publicy traded company is going to show you their cash balance certainly not any average person. They would certainly show MW before you.

I just read the full 81 page report and the first red flag is the sales of ghost companies for millions. Nobody in their right mind should be buying this stock and you advising people to buy, is a certainly a violation of your fiduciary duty.

Sino forest (TRE) when MW exposed them denied it for 2 weeks. NQ is gonna try to save itself. The final straw for me was when you ping Netqin its largest customer Yidatone (YTD), it shows they are the same company/server and share the same office. So YTD sends money to NQ and it creates the illusion of having revenue.

Let it play out over next few weeks, looks to be the next china stock to be de-listed.
    Oct 25, 2013. 02:15 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga - How To Play Earnings [View article]
    Revenue projected at $200 million range, reported 203 million which is down 36% year-over-year and bookings of $152 million, down 40% year-over-year.

Daily active users (DAUs) decreased from 60 million in the third quarter of 2012 to 30 million in the third quarter of 2013. On a consecutive quarter basis, DAUs were down 23% from 39 million in the second quarter of 2013.

Zynga expects revenue in the range of $175 million to $185 million, and adjusted loss in the range of 5 cents to 4 cents a share. Analysts were expecting a loss of 3 cents, on revenue of about $182 million.

Active users still falling, bookings and revenue still falling, they guided down for next quarter as well. What is the reason for a 15% rise? Selling calls was the better play but you could of sold puts today for 0.60 from 0.40 entry if you did not want to play earnings.
    Oct 24, 2013. 11:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Muddy Waters Initiates Coverage on NQ Mobile Inc. [View article]
    For the longs think MW is a pile of crap just remember they have a solid track record as you can see below.

After a Muddy Waters' report, Orient Paper fell 50%. Traded at 10, now trades for 1.50.

After a Muddy Waters' report, RINO International fell 60%. Delisted trades for a penny from $40.

China MediaExpress fell 28%, then had to be halted, then the CFO of the company resigned, and then the company was de-listed altogether.

Sino-Forest Corp. (TRE). Initiated coverage with a strong sell rating on June 2, 2011. Filed for bankruptcy. $0 now. Delisted.
    Oct 24, 2013. 11:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Muddy Waters Initiates Coverage on NQ Mobile Inc. [View article]
    Here is NQ response from last time they were accused of fraud. http://bit.ly/1aZmPbA

Many of their responses muddy water proves to be lies in their report.
    Oct 24, 2013. 05:57 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: A Suspicious Chinese Stock [View article]
    It is not the first time they have been accused of fraud. JCapital Research wrote about this as well. Here is NQ response from last time. http://bit.ly/1aZmPbA .... I just read through both reports and NQ's responses last time, many of their responses were proven to be lies in the muddy waters report. The main issue is regarding YTD or Yidatong if you want to read the reports.
    Oct 24, 2013. 05:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: A Suspicious Chinese Stock [View article]
    What are they going to do, come out and say yes we are frauds?
    Oct 24, 2013. 03:14 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford - Strong Potential For Global Growth [View article]
    Solid beat today looks good to test 2011 highs. Earnings report summary here http://seekingalpha.co...
    Oct 24, 2013. 09:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga - How To Play Earnings [View article]
    I took the weekly $4 puts at 0.41-0.42 today for earnings. My twitter is on my profile for those interested in seeing my other positions.
    Oct 22, 2013. 07:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intuitive Surgical - Don't Hesitate To Short [View article]
    Sure the markets trade on fundamentals, fear and greed but to say technicals have nothing to do with it is absolute ignorance. Many companies employ market technicians. You stick to your old timer voodoo.
    Oct 21, 2013. 08:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intuitive Surgical - Don't Hesitate To Short [View article]
    I wonder how under water your ISRG position is. I did not say this company will soar in the slightest. Sales being down this quarter will only hurt revenues not help. 15 billion market cap and a 30% decline in sales year over year would make it overvalued not undervalued.

You're the one speculating not me. They had poor sales and the stock is headed lower, don't get confused you're the one speculating and hoping that their stalled growth will rebound not me.
    Oct 21, 2013. 04:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intuitive Surgical - Don't Hesitate To Short [View article]
    I agree with you there sales certainly can have a resurgance and recover in the long term, but in the short term over the next 1-2 quarters it is a sell. We have different time frames for our trades and as I said before I am not interested in trying to catch this knife at this point in time.
    Oct 21, 2013. 03:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intuitive Surgical - Don't Hesitate To Short [View article]
    Why you would want to buy a stock of a company with declining sales of their flagship product is beyond me. I see you and ckostas are raging ISRG bulls and post on every negative article on the company, which is fine. I provided my insight and I have a strong track record in my articles, short term this company is certainly not a buy and I will leave the knife catching to you.
    Oct 21, 2013. 12:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Not Cutting It: Even After Earnings Disappointments, Intuitive Surgical Is Still Overvalued [View article]
    Great article Scott
    Oct 18, 2013. 12:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Grains spike on new USDA estimates [View news story]
    I would like to know how CMG is related
    Aug 13, 2013. 12:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment