Zachary Schenk

View Zachary Schenk's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    Don't think you or many people say that coming. Considering you we're talking about conversions. Either way buying where I did in the 2's or low 3's and selling in the 3.50-3.60's worked as usual. Holding in that range is a waste of your capital as it has yet to sustain or break above that level. This will be the first time in a while I am not buying at this level (2.90) after earnings, I may write an article when I get a chance. But for the next year any potential catalysts are gone, besides a buyout of course.
    Jul 27, 2013. 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    Nice move today on CEO change :)
    Jul 2, 2013. 01:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    Get raging bulls and bears anywhere. Where is the fun if they are not here :)
    Jun 28, 2013. 01:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    Did not proof read comments at all btw. I enjoy commentary with you all and if any of you want to chat during the trading day or have any questions feel free to follow me and send me a tweet @motivetrader
    Jun 26, 2013. 07:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    I had started a follow up article on SVU as well to go along with this one haha, but I am not going to bother finishing it. The view counts for all authors on this site have diminished since we no longer get paid for hits from mobile, which has caused me personally to lose 30-40% of previous hits. It is no longer worth my time to put out these articles, but I enjoy writing about Zynga so I will likely write a monthly peice on it but thats about it.

Now onto your other points as im sure you know I sell in the 3.50 range and buy on the lows, so I had no position till this drop, but thanks for the concern :) Whether the stock is $3.00 or $30 how does that change whether you can trade it or not. Pincus is doing everything right cutting jobs to save on costs while they are in transition. Can't trade below its cash value which is almost $2 a share im not worried.
    Jun 26, 2013. 07:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    Pokerscout just records players sitting at cash/ring game tables, pokerstars usually has 200k users online and about 15% are playing cash games. As Zynga cash/ring games have no real value it still records players playing the play money tables nothing else and as you state there daily active users are more than active ring game players. I agree with both your points, the fact they have such a large user base as I stated in one of my previous articles if they can convert as little as 10% off current players to real money they would have the largest real money poker site. With zero debt and huge cash pile it could be a potential buyout target no doubt for a casino.
    Jun 26, 2013. 06:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    As Zynga said they don't expect to make much money off of there bwin partnership. When there is worldwide legislation and Zynga is on there own platform will be a different story. Zynga manages to get users to buy Zynga poker chips which have no real monetary value, but when the chips have real monetary value they will not buy them?
    Jun 26, 2013. 06:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Long-Term Investment [View article]
    Couldn't of said it better myself. Stocks trade on future outlook and i expect the transition to complete before 2015.
    Jun 26, 2013. 06:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's (ZNGA +2%) job cuts don't go far enough, thinks Sterne Agee's Arvind Bhatia. Whereas Zynga generated $893M in 2010 billings with a headcount of 1,483, Bhatia estimates the social gaming leader will have 2,400 employees and a $750M-$800M/year billings run rate once its layoffs are finished. Meanwhile, Pando Daily's Kevin Kelleher argues Zynga is the victim of an "attention-deficit economy" in which consumers "constantly crave the new." Moreover, "casual and mobile games remain a gamble that is better suited to small, nimble startups rather than a publicly traded giant." Will console gaming giants (EA, ATVI, TTWO) have better luck navigating this landscape? [View news story]
    I would love to see a buyout there is so many potential companies and being debt free with large cash pile only helps. Being valued way below ipo price and closer to cash value, offers a nice price to buy some company.

Chances of happening who knows but I would not mind a buyout :)
    Jun 4, 2013. 07:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vivus Gets Restrictions Loosened [View article]
    Do not follow bio pharm very closely, mainly just day trades but wouldn't FDA approval for VVUS be bad for ARNA? (Disclosre Swinging VVUS right now on FDA news. Holding overnight)
    Apr 17, 2013. 01:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: It's Real Money Gambling Time [View article]
    Im curious who is "all the offshore sites that went bankrupt trying it" as if you are reffering to FullTilt Poker they did not go 'bankrupt'.
    All the sites that been around 888, party, stars and bodog all been around forever. If you are reffering to some tiny site that no one has ever heard of then no suprise they went bankrupt. Zynga has a customer base and now they just need to convert them to real money. There play money Zynga app grossed huge money for them so I don't see why the real money one will not. All poker players before paid taxes and they will have to in the USA again.
    Apr 6, 2013. 05:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: It's Real Money Gambling Time [View article]
    Pokerstars only offers poker, no casino games. There income is only from rake and they are worth billions. Zynga brings in and attracts a new customer base as well as people from other sites. Since when do you need a technology break through for a poker site. The UK launch may not be the biggest but over time the USA as well as other countries will come into the mix. Being able to bring in social gamers and everyday facebook users and make them social gamblers through Facebook and Zyngas platforms seems like a new customer base and a long term growth opportunity for Zynga.
    Apr 5, 2013. 02:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: It's Real Money Gambling Time [View article]
    10% conversion is 1:10
    Apr 4, 2013. 01:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Buy Zynga? [View article]
    Don't like apple into earnings, what have they done since last earnings ... nothing

I will be a buyer sometime after earnings as they got some possible new products to come out as well as the iphone refresh coming but near term ( this month) nothing to be excited about really.

Just my opinion don't really trade aapl except weekly options.
    Apr 3, 2013. 03:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: It's Real Money Gambling Time [View article]
    Zynga Casino http://bit.ly/Ytnzmt and Zynga Poker http://bit.ly/125hH53 are now live! No longer splash pages.
    Apr 3, 2013. 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment