This user currently has no profile.
Zack Buckley is the founder and President of Buckley Capital Partners, a value-focused long/short equity hedge fund. BCP employs a fundamental approach that is research intensive and concentrated, generally with 10-15 core positions focused primarily in small cap equities. While BCP is long-biased, the fund occasionally shorts companies in situations with highly asymmetric risk-reward potential. Mr. Buckley is a contributing writer for Thestreet.com and Seekingalpha.com. Prior to launching Buckley Capital Partners, Mr. Buckley was an analyst at Baker Street Capital Management.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Buckley Capital Partners
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- The line of credit only has... on Heads You Lose 40%, Tails You Lose 70% On Gambl...
- i completely agree. these c... on Top 50 Companies of 2010 (Part 1)
- In response to blueskies, I... on The Perils of Investing in China
- i never ment for the articl... on The Perils of Investing in China
- I want to clarify that all ... on The Perils of Investing in China