Zack Buckley is the founder and President of Buckley Capital Partners, a value-focused long/short equity hedge fund. BCP employs a fundamental approach that is research intensive and concentrated, generally with 10-15 core positions focused primarily in small cap equities. While BCP is long-biased, the fund occasionally shorts companies in situations with highly asymmetric risk-reward potential. Mr. Buckley is a contributing writer for Thestreet.com and Seekingalpha.com. Prior to launching Buckley Capital Partners, Mr. Buckley was an analyst at Baker Street Capital Management.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Buckley Capital Partners
Currently, there are no blog details for Zack Buckley.
Currently, there are no book details for Zack Buckley.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- The line of credit only has... on Heads You Lose 40%, Tails You Lose 70% On Gambl...
- i completely agree. these c... on Top 50 Companies of 2010 (Part 1)
- In response to blueskies, I... on The Perils of Investing in China
- i never ment for the articl... on The Perils of Investing in China
- I want to clarify that all ... on The Perils of Investing in China