View as an RSS Feed
View Zack Miller's Articles BY TICKER:
Amazon's Christmas Gift For Investors: Growing Into Its Valuation
- AMZN has long been expensive for investors.
- Online retailer is working on new programs to expand revenues and margins.
- Recent valuation analysis shows AMZN may be undervalued.
Why I'm A Converted Believer In Investing In P2P Loans
May. 23, 2012 • 10 Comments
- Actuant: Why Insiders Think This 100-Year-Old 'Boring' Company Is Actually Sexy
- Can Sterling Construction Turn Itself Around? Insiders Think So
- Rand Logistics: Why Insiders Are Setting Sail On This Improbable Little Shipper
- Are Insiders Buying Black Diamond Inc. To Turn It Into The Next Armor Holdings?
- Aceto Corporation: The Small-Cap Pharma Growth Story That's Got Insiders Buying
- Turnaround Or Buyout: Why Insiders Are Buying This Small Cap Software Company
- The Cruiseline Tragedy And The Unexpected Lesson For Investors
- Wendy's: Why This Fast Casual Turnaround Story Has Insiders Buying
- Cosi's Turnaround Story Is On; New CEO Buys Stock
- 2 Billionaire Brothers' Insider Buying At Colfax
ETFs Shifting Power to Independent Advisors
Mar. 7, 2011 • Comment!
- Is the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Getting Bought?
SEC Rules May Force Facebook, Other Tech IPOs
Dec. 30, 2010 • 2 Comments
- More Consolidation in Online Brokers Looks Likely
- Is TheStreet.com an Underdog?
- Rock Star Hedge Funds More Like Easy Listening
- Investors Made Far Less in Past 50 Years Than S&P 500 Suggests
- Insider Trading Still a Good Indicator for Stocks
- What Google Buzz Means for Investors
ETFs, Over-Indexing and the Power of Financial Brands
Feb. 8, 2010 • Comment!
- Bloomberg Beef-Up Reflects Growth of Profit Expectations and Competition
Top 6 Resources for Piggyback Investing
Feb. 3, 2010 • 2 Comments
- WSJ Report: CME Group in the Lead to Buy Dow Jones Indexes
- High Speed Trading, 2008-2009: Goldman Outmaneuvered JPMorgan in Execution
- Citigroup Receives Wrist Slap for Helping Hedge Funds Avoid Taxes
- General Dynamics Bags Two Contracts
- Can Bloomberg Save the Newspaper Industry?
- Can Short-Term Government Policy Focus Investors on the Long Term?
- Can Short-Term Government Policies Focus Investors on the Long Term?
- FINRA Fires Next Shot in War Against Leveraged ETFs