View as an RSS Feed
View Zecco's Articles BY TICKER:
- Apple vs. Other Tech Giants: Cash and Dividends
iShares Soliciting Bright New ETF Ideas ... Problem Is, Volume
on Jan. 21, 2011 • Comment!
- Dividends Not Falling at All From Apple's Tree
- Financial and Technology Select Sector SPDR ETFs Take Early Trading Lead in 2011
- What About a VIX for the Financial Sector?
- A Healthy Apple Without Steve Jobs?
A New Proposal for Rating Bonds
on Jan. 18, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Alcoa: An Example of Options Volatility and Pricing
- Single Stock VIX Values: A Longer-Term View
- Why the Airline Industry Is Like Bananas
- Single Stock 'VIX' Levels: Comparing Two Sets of Data
Gold in Canadian Dollars: The Impact of Interest Rates
on Jan. 9, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Brazil: Two Different Economies, Two Different ETFs
- Is a 'New' Deutsche Mark Emerging?
- Did the S&P 500 Gain 20.7% or Just 1.8%? Depends on Your Currency
- Gold Price Rising Faster in Euros Than in Dollars
Housing Bubble and Bust: Monthly Payments in Focus
on Jan. 3, 2011 • 1 Comment
- The 6-Cent Nickel: Gone by 2012?
- Netflix: How Volatile Should It Be? Nobody Seems to Know
- VIX to VXV Ratio Nears All-Time Lows
- Naspers: Emerging Market Media Opportunities Worldwide
- Most European ETFs Well Short of 2007 Highs – With Two Exceptions
- A Tale of Six Different Housing Markets
- VIX Near All-Time Lows? Not Even Close
- Implied Correlation Drops From September Highs
The January Effect: How Will It Play Out in 2011?
on Dec. 13, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Zen and the Art of Case-Shiller
- Decade in Review: Dot-Com Winners and Losers
Regression to the Moon: Turning Nonsense Into Numbers
on Dec. 10, 2010 • Comment!
- GM Options: Implied Volatility on Day One
- Resistance Ahead? Bumping Up Against 2007 Highs
- Why Palladium Could Shine Brightly