View as an RSS Feed
View Zecco's Articles BY TICKER:
- Ford Preferred: Conversion Premium Drops as Common Shares Rise
- Mining Stock Support and Resistance: Platinum Group Metals
- General Motors Series B Preferred Stock: Stock Plus a Short Call Spread?
- Micro Caps: Where Stock Picking May Make Sense
- New Yield Levels to Watch When Intel Hikes Its Dividend
- A 'Penny for Your Thoughts?' Check the Copper Content First
- Diversification: Timing Can Be Everything
- Mining Stocks: Another View of Support and Resistance
- Preferred vs. Common Stock: More 'Incentive to Wait' for Chesapeake?
Should We Ban ETFs With 'Slushy Stocks'?
Nov. 14, 2010 • 2 Comments
- The Option Time Premium Curve: Time vs. Intrinsic Value
- Molycorp CEO Mark Smith’s 'Apology' on Rare Earth 'Bubble' Remark
- Still Interested in Getting Physical With Gold?
Gestalt Investing: Looking for Value Others Don’t See
Editors' Pick • Nov. 4, 2010 • 18 Comments
- Newspapers Continue to Struggle With Circulation
- Is Warren Buffett’s Possible Successor Smitten by the Insurance Business Too?
- Digging Into Rare Earth Investments: Behind the Sudden Surge in Popularity
Streaming Quotes, Uncertainty and the High Frequency Trading Speed Limit
Oct. 31, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Apple’s Enormous Pile of Cash: Following 'Rosenman’s Law'?
- 45 Sector and Sub-Sector ETFs With Decent Liquidity
- Apple Down but Weekly Puts Plummet Anyway
- Steve Jobs to Analyst on Apple’s Earnings Call: 'You’re Looking at It Wrong'
A Mortgage Mess That Could Last for Years
Oct. 18, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Is Shorting Leveraged ETFs Through Put Options a Good Idea?
- Why Is the VIX/VXV Ratio Setting Record Lows?
Can Anyone Win a Currency War?
Oct. 14, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Implied Correlation: Enough Open Interest to Measure?
- Who's Making Adobe Soar?
Treasury Yield Ratio at Historic Highs: What Does It Mean?
Editors' Pick • Oct. 11, 2010 • 23 Comments