View as an RSS Feed
Cisco Preps For Hybrid IT By Making Significant Changes To Its Channel Programs
- Hybrid IT is changing the way vendors and resellers go to market.
- CSCO announced major changes to its channel program at last week's Partner Summit.
- The program changes shift CSCO partners from being product centric to service centric.
Cisco Reaches For The Sky With A Global Intercloud
- Cisco to invest $1 billion in the next two years to power cloud.
- Cloud can help Cisco become #1 IT vendor.
- Partner centric approach should minimize channel conflict.
- Growth In Network Tools Creates A Rising Tide For Gigamon
- Market Transitions Create Strong Opportunities For Polycom
- The Internet Of Everything Can Make Cisco The No. 1 IT Vendor
- New Generic Top Level Domain Names Pose No Threat To VeriSign
- Sonus Expands Its Addressable Market With Acquisition Of Performance Technologies
- Why Software Defined Networks Are Good For Cisco