Zhen Lu

View Zhen Lu's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Pandora: Poised For Profit? [View article]
    Hi to clear things up, I did not state that the reason to invest in Pandora is to play a short squeeze. I agree that is a gamblers game, but I do believe that a short squeeze will occur once investors realize that the CRB may cut rates and Pandora may begin to monetize their mobile ads by two fold. When this occurs, and the company's revenue doubles along with additional users. Furthermore, with the possibility of a buyout from Apple, Google, Comcast, Facebook, or any of the other companies in the talks, you sure as hell be ready for a short squeeze. In the time being, I am going to go long because I believe they can lower CRB rates and monetize their mobile ads to a greater degree.
    May 6 11:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora: Poised For Profit? [View article]
    But nevertheless, there are plenty of risks to this company. I have no holdings currently as mentioned.
    May 5 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora: Poised For Profit? [View article]
    I agree that the ad rate will close and hopefully the computer ad rate stays constant whereas mobile rise up and not vice versa. However, I do not think Pandora is playing games. I believe Pandora is actually struggling to monetize their ads to a greater degree. I am betting that they will figure out incentives to generate larger ad revenue
    May 5 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora: Poised For Profit? [View article]
    That is optimistic but I like it!
    May 5 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chembio: A Potentially Undervalued Diagnostics Biotech [View article]
    Yes they do, I apologize for that. A correction has been sent. Thank you
    May 3 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chembio: A Potentially Undervalued Diagnostics Biotech [View article]
    I think there are other companies that would like to license CEMI's DPP technology, and CEMI could potentially benefit greatly from the royalty fees. CEMI may actually seriously investigate this strategy as the company could increase revenue yet spend no additional costs on capital spending or development. However, if they do this they are setting themselves up for a risky future because if the third party licensees decide to one day disown the rights to DPP bc there are better technologies or they go out of business, CEMI will have no viable source of revenue. I think royalties may be a supplement, but CEMI must implement its own OEM.
    May 3 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • U.S. Equity Optimism From A Virtuous Cycle Of Credit Worthiness [View article]
    will corporations be as successful after the end of QE? Serious question, not rhetoric
    Apr 17 03:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Moves To Make On The Verge Of Market Panic [View article]
    prayers to Boston and a reminder to hug your loved ones
    Apr 16 12:13 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 1 Electronics Store, 1 Biotech And An Energy Company With Recent Intensive Insider Selling [View article]
    Furthermore, the 2, 389 stores in Europe are going to be majorly suffering from sales revenue at least well into 1H2013. Strong short
    Apr 10 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Buy: Latest Stock Surge Offers Short Opportunity [View article]
    bby does not make sense. irrational behavior
    Apr 8 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Buy: Latest Stock Surge Offers Short Opportunity [View article]
    SHORTING it big time over hear. betting on its correction soon
    Apr 5 01:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BBRY Has A Couple More Aces In The Hole [View article]
    no problem. its a little pricey but from what I hear, this device is well worth your money. its more powerful than the laptop i have right now
    Apr 2 02:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BBRY Has A Couple More Aces In The Hole [View article]
    the q10 is another wild card that could pull incredible numbers
    Apr 1 08:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BBRY Has A Couple More Aces In The Hole [View article]
    looking at the past, the profit margins sure do rival both the giants
    Mar 31 10:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BBRY Has A Couple More Aces In The Hole [View article]
    that is a good point concerning the Playbook- despite zero marketing for the BBRY tablet, the company is receiving 300, 000 sales per quarter. This leads to the excellent margins we see. margins, in my opinion, are more important than gross revenue
    Mar 31 09:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment