This user currently has no profile.
Steve started his career as an design engineer focused on evaluating evolving technology while obtaining his MBA in Internationally Finance from Wilfred Laurier University in Waterloo. Forced into early retirement due to a handicap, he is now a value investor focused on technology firms. He lives on a farm in beautiful rural Canada with his wife and two children.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Options, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- "I'm no mobile adverti... on WhatsApp Vs. BBM Security? Let Google Decide
- BBRY still vigorously 'cla... on WhatsApp Vs. BBM Security? Let Google Decide
- There are a ton of companie... on QNX Will Push BlackBerry Up
- QNX is licensed on a per ru... on Even More Good News For BlackBerry
- The original article doesn'... on BlackBerry 10.2.1 Android Runtime BES Security ...