This user currently has no profile.
Steve started his career as an design engineer focused on evaluating evolving technology while obtaining his MBA in Internationally Finance from Wilfred Laurier University in Waterloo. Forced into early retirement due to a handicap, he is now a value investor focused on technology firms. He lives on a farm in beautiful rural Canada with his wife and two children.
- Description: Occasional investor.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Options, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Interesting perspective... ... on BlackBerry Can Revive Its Handset By Building A...
- At this point in time, BBRY... on BlackBerry's Failed Turnaround Sends Avoid Signal
- Exactly what I was thinking... on BlackBerry Q10 v2.0 Software Upgrade A Good Start
- Hopefully your right that B... on BlackBerry Q10 v2.0 Software Upgrade A Good Start
- Very interesting perspectiv... on Will BlackBerry Be Bought By Cerberus And Other...