This user currently has no profile.
Steve started his career as an design engineer focused on evaluating evolving technology while obtaining his MBA in Internationally Finance from Wilfred Laurier University in Waterloo. Forced into early retirement due to a handicap, he is now a value investor focused on technology firms. He lives on a farm in beautiful rural Canada with his wife and two children.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Options, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- No Killer App???Hmm... that... on BlackBerry Passport: No Killer App, Investors Lose
- But the question remains...... on BlackBerry: It's Good To Be Canadian
- What the US Government fail... on BlackBerry: It's Good To Be Canadian
- I would love to know what t... on Understanding BlackBerry's BBM Roadmap
- Hmm, interesting point of v... on BlackBerry Passport Is No Apple iPhone Killer