This user currently has no profile.
Steve started his career as an design engineer focused on evaluating evolving technology while obtaining his MBA in Internationally Finance from Wilfred Laurier University in Waterloo. Forced into early retirement due to a handicap, he is now a value investor focused on technology firms. He lives on a farm in beautiful rural Canada with his wife and two children.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Options, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Just a question... I am not... on BlackBerry In Terminal Decline
- The problem with this scena... on The $800M Secret The BlackBerry Shorts Don't Wa...
- David653 - Question for you... on The $800M Secret The BlackBerry Shorts Don't Wa...
- I had written off the idea ... on Samsung Mobile Security Partnership Propels Bla...
- It should not be overlooked... on Samsung Mobile Security Partnership Propels Bla...