Zorro Trades

View Zorro Trades' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Pulling The PLUG On The Fuel-Cell Mania [View article]
    John,

There are so many things that you don't understand about Plug Power and its history that I cringe when I read your comments.

"Maybe the CEO offered Walmart the deal of a lifetime...."

Do some more homework man this is hard to read. Your comment is cringe status, just very far off from reality.

May I suggest all of my previous articles to give you better idea of what's going on under Plug's hood?

MCF
    Mar 8, 2014. 10:02 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pulling The PLUG On The Fuel-Cell Mania [View article]
    Hey John,

"If the technology was so compelling - and could be had for pennies on the dollar - and potential WalMart (WMT), FedEx (http://bit.ly/TyQIIU), and Kroger (http://bit.ly/IL91rT) warehouses were waiting in the wings - why is it that no large player in the equipment business saw this opportunity and bought a piece of PLUG in a joint venture?"

I would recommend that you do a quick google search of "Air Liquide and Plug Power"

Then I would recommend you read the case studies on Plug Power's website that illustrate the benefit of their product offering.

Also, look at Tesla's stock. No doubt about it, this thing is definitely moving on hype and momentum, and I expected some more profit taking consolidation, but who's to say this doesn't go to $10 on hype? $15 on hype?

SunPower went from 5 to 25 in 2013. There's no telling where the top is, especially with anticipation of more positive news from Plug (Asia joint venture similar to Air Liquide joint venture, more customer deals, TRU/Range Extender/GSE offering etc.

Try to catch a falling knife can work the same way for a stock moving up. Profit taking is expected. Long term looks better than ever for Plug. Good luck

MCF
    Mar 7, 2014. 01:19 PM | 37 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Fictions Of Plug Power [View article]
    Hugh turned bullish on Plug Power a while ago, check his StockTwits. He can't seem to brace the SA stage to admit his failure and posting of false information. Oh well, Plug nearly doubled since his bearish comments.

I will have an article on Plug out tomorrow morning, highlighting my recent tour to their operations in Latham, NY. Where are ya hugh??
    Mar 3, 2014. 02:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Aradigm: A Biotechnology Micro-Cap With Asymmetrical Indicators And A Noteworthy Partner [View article]
    BE,

Wow. Thanks for this excellent, well articulated, and insightful article.

I'll be closely monitoring!

MCF
    Feb 12, 2014. 07:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nokia Is Dead Money [View article]
    George,

I disagree with your article. When have analysts ever been right about Nokia (let alone just about any security)? They show up late to the game all the time, and are rarely spot on. It's best to do your own due diligence and stray away from following analysts blindly. You got the cajones to publish this hours before Nokia's earning release where they're expected to reinstate a dividend of $0.20+......looking forward to revisiting this tomorrow.

I'm still long my core position from August of 2012, and just purchased some $8 calls expiring on Friday as a lotto ticket. Looking forward to tomorrow!

MCF
    Jan 22, 2014. 02:49 PM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tech ratings change roundup: Intel, Facebook, Yelp, Nokia [View news story]
    But then again I know that you're just a NOK trader, so yea jump in when it already pops initially you always make money on NOK so shouldnt be problem for ya
    Jan 14, 2014. 11:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tech ratings change roundup: Intel, Facebook, Yelp, Nokia [View news story]
    now is the time to buy. Stock being manipulated before run up. Below $8 is a gift gift gift , a shame if you can't see that.
    Jan 14, 2014. 11:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tech ratings change roundup: Intel, Facebook, Yelp, Nokia [View news story]
    Nokia is setting up for run. Clear strategy moving ahead and dividend reinstatement is all this company need for double digits. Will be there very soon.
    Jan 14, 2014. 11:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Fictions Of Plug Power [View article]
    Hugh,

Any response to my comment would be greatly appreciated, and I don't understand why you are not responsive to any of the issues I brought up. I have the feeling you are just planning to respond to my comment on a day when the stock is trading down with no information that addresses the fundamental developments I brought up.

You can address my points here, or via private message, either one works.

Charles
    Jan 11, 2014. 12:23 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Fictions Of Plug Power [View article]
    I like to indulge in humor when talking with fellow contributors, and readers for that matter. I like to think of myself as a humorous guy.

But the underlying point of that comment with regards to your hedge fund was, does it even exist? You won't put your real name out there, let alone the name of your supposed hedge fund.

But still, you can attack me and my true identity, yes I'm in graduate school, so what? At least I put myself out there.

Today's price action implies the fact that the stock is trading higher after a secondary offering. Like I said in two of my last articles, this is not going straight to the moon and a healthy pull back is necessary.

Your $1 valuation is laughable, and very entertaining.

Please just address the plethora of fundamentals that you don't even mention, and again continue to avoid.

Furthermore, I recommended readers/followers to purchase this stock at sub $1.00 levels. People who've followed me are sitting on triple digit gains.

Please take into consideration that this stock is up 150% YTD.

I have never claimed to be a fuel cell expert.

Charles Fox
    Jan 10, 2014. 12:33 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power resumes climb, +12% after filing for stock and warrants offering [View news story]
    Insitution wanted in Plug at $3.00 and they got it.

Watch for solid floor at $3.00 before we churn higher to $5.

Jan 10, 2014. 10:49 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OPKO Health's Rayaldy And Fall Prevention In The Elderly [View article]
    First hand experience tends to be insightful information.

In the end its the ultimate decision of the consumer.
    Jan 9, 2014. 06:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OPKO Health's Rayaldy And Fall Prevention In The Elderly [View article]
    MD's "simple, smart solution" refers to basking in the sun for 20 minutes. Not everyone can do that. That's what i'm saying.

My mom used to have one of those spectrum lights and she hated it. Sitting in front of a shining light in your face for certain amount of time everyday was not her thing. Simple pill would suffice. Rayaldy will suffice.
    Jan 9, 2014. 05:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OPKO Health's Rayaldy And Fall Prevention In The Elderly [View article]
    MD Research,

Because every single person at any given point in time has the ability to step outside and expose a majority of their skin to the sun for upwards of 20 minutes a day. And you're a doctor? You hear about this polar vortex that hit just about the entire country this past week?

Very, very weak argument.
    Jan 9, 2014. 04:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment