real-time news and commentary for investors
Monday, Jul 29
A roundup of tech ratings changes
- Microsoft (MSFT -0.1%) has been cut to Neutral by Atlantic Equities.
- 3D Systems (DDD +3.7%) and Stratasys (SSYS +1.9%) have been started at Buy by Brean Capital.
- Riverbed (RVBD -1.6%) has been cut to Market Perform by Northland.
- RF Micro (RFMD -2.9%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Barclays.
- Baidu (BIDU +1.8%) has been named a Long Research Tactical Idea by Morgan Stanley.
- Celestica (CLS +1.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Canaccord.